• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling a Dexxer Suit For 40 Mil (25Mil If You Dont Need The M&S Glasses)

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looking to sell a Imbued Studded dexxer suit For 40 Million, Suit includes Mace and Shield glasses, If you have a pair allready and dont need the glasses I can take 15 million off the price..
Suit Includes M&S glasses 5 studded armor pieces and ring/brace

Stats Are::
All 70's Resists
30% Hit Lower Defense -From Glasses-
55% Lmc
40 Stamina
40 Mana
19 Hit Points
2 HP Regen
21 Dex
16 Strength
30% Hit chance
30% Defense chance
50% Damage Inc

You still have open slots to make the suit even better.. Just add in the accessories a apron, sash, robe, cloak/quiver, tally, and weapons/shield..

The fire resist on the suit is not set up for a Sampire. Fire resists are at 70.
But I could redo the ring/brace and take off some strength and dex from them and add 25 to fire resist. This would make it 70 in fire resist when in Vamp form..
Or you can add in a fire quiver to take you to 80 fire, and then I can change the jewlery for the last 15 fire resists..

The ring/Brace have 15% Hci, 15% Dci, 25% DI, 8 Dex, and 3 strength on each. If you prefer a different jewlery set up I can remake the jewelry and change the stats to your liking..

If interested post here, PM me or Icq me 619-885-537

Last edited: