• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Selling a Blaze Cu Sidhe

Ungoliant

Journeyman
Selling a Blaze Cu Sidhe. You have 52/65, 38/45, 80/85, 50/50, 76/85 for resists. 24 points from ideal starting resists on fresh tame. Only 72 training points. Pretty amazing. Taking in the first page stats: 550/600 hit points, 274/290 mana, 610/612 strength, 274/290 intelligence. Adding the training points from the resists page; 250 TRAINING points would be needed to make it a perfect fresh tamed cu sidhe with 600 hps, 290 int/mana, and 612 str. 65/45/80/50/80. 250 TRAINING points to make it an absolutely perfect starting cu sidhe.

Blaze 1.png Blaze 2.png

Last edited:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What did you do to those resists? Any scrolls added? A perfect tame would be 70 cold and 85 energy with enough room to take Phy and Fire to 80 each. Maybe you should post CAH sheet or screen shoots of all the lore pages

Ungoliant

Journeyman
What did you do to those resists? Any scrolls added? A perfect tame would be 70 cold and 85 energy with enough room to take Phy and Fire to 80 each. Maybe you should post CAH sheet or screen shoots of all the lore pages
Nothing has been done to the pet. It is a fresh tame.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Are you planning on using your shard bound pet only scrolls?

Ungoliant

Journeyman
Selling this cu sidhe on consignment and at the time of my posting I hadn’t received ownership. I will rectify my early posting with screenshots today.

Anchwor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling a Blaze Cu Sidhe. You have 52/65, 38/45, 80/85, 50/50, 76/85 for resists. 24 points from ideal starting resists on fresh tame. Only 72 training points. Pretty amazing. Taking in the first page stats: 550/600 hit points, 274/290 mana, 610/612 strength, 274/290 intelligence. Adding the training points from the resists page; 250 TRAINING points would be needed to make it a perfect fresh tamed cu sidhe with 600 hps, 290 int/mana, and 612 str. 65/45/80/50/80. 250 TRAINING points to make it an absolutely perfect starting cu sidhe.
how much are you asking?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
@Ungoliant - this is technically a sale thread so moved it to the Trader forum.

Alternatively, I can move it to the "Pet Procurement" forum, but that doesn't get alot of action.

Free bump - good luck on sale!