• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling 92Month top notch PvP account on Catskills

ProZac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
About to head out for another deployment and selling my account(s).

I'll update with full details or give info when requested, but looking for serious offers only.

The account has two scrolled out mages, a discord tamer, a thief, a ninjitsu macer, and a mule. The mage suit and macer suit are completely finished and probably a couple of the best suits out there for pvp.

For housing it has a castle on Catskills priced close to 300M in Felucca on a peninsula with no spawn near a dungeon entrance.

Overall I would value the items on the account between 1-2 billion gold.

If anyone is interested please ICQ 311888315 with an offer.

Once again sorry for the half-assed description, it doesn't do the account much justice. I will take the time to update it further if I do not get any good offers.