• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling 7GM Dread Warhorse 200m !

quadspeed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fully trained Dread Warhorse ! in Europa ! icq 212889110.
Stats :-
Hits 586
Stam 125
Mana 142
Str 512
Dex 125
Int 142
resists :-
Phs 72
Fire 36
Cold 40
Poison 60 !
Energy 43

quadspeed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol just posted to show other guy selling high end dm wasnt genuine ! i do have this beast for sale !

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry to say this but....

That other guy's dread mare blows yours out of the water and that is why it is not hard to understand that it actually got a 200 mill bid.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol just posted to show other guy selling high end dm wasnt genuine ! i do have this beast for sale !
I was there when the other dread was tamed, and I can assure you it is quite real. Your is, quite frankly, ho-hum. Maybe worth 40M simply on rarity.

garbage pail kid

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This dread rates 3.8 on the Pet Power Calculator, it rates higher then the guy selling his for over 200 mill.

Some tamers go by this and some don't.

Just something to consider.

gbk

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It rates a 3.8 on resists only. It's HP's and Str, relative to the posted Dread, are pretty mundane.

quadspeed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye ! i just put through and comes out at 3.9 other person said 40m sounds good to me !