• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling 67 month account and/or Keep on Lake Austin

• Thread starter BipolarDonkey
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

BipolarDonkey

Hi, I'm selling a 67 month account it can be purchased with the keep or I will sell the keep seperate from the account... the account has a bunch of misc cheap rares and an ethy on lake austin, it has characters on other servers.. but the contents are unknown. Looking to sell the account for a reasonable price in favor of the buyer.. my credibility is excellent, just ask about it via icq #363-716-790

ATTENTION: The items & skills are unknown you can feel free to ask we will look the main value on the account is the 67 months & keep... so dont expect the account to have godly stuff.. however it is a nice cheap 67 month account with a keep:)