• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons Selling 4 Pre-Patch Weapons - Auction!

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Selling items 1-4 pre-patch weapons that all have a 200mil reserve, 10 min rule, 10mil increments, will end at 9pm set on 11/4/18.

Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 1.10.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 1.10.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 1.10.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 1.10.54 PM.png

Pm me with any questions or ice me 656525583

GotASegway

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
or you could honor it. but if your gonna back out, I will offer 100 for that unsold wep as well. 200 each is high for me, but I like the mods on the low dur katana, but even than.. such low dur/ makes it barely worth it for me. so yeah, ill offer 100 each on the unsold ones, and reserve on katana.

BoomerCO

Journeyman
I bid 10 mil more than you and realized it wasn’t powdered a hour later. No one else had bid after me. My mistake and I admit it.

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Reserves are reserves for a reason, friends. I would ask that everyone honor their bids as that is the point of an auction. Offers can be made by pms after the auction is over if the reserve is not met.

Side note: not paying for a bid will be grounds for ban from any of my future auctions for any items (including rares).

Thanks for your understanding and happy bidding as this ends tonight!