• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Selling 3.2 fully trained dread mare

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
This sold or no? Says leave offers here only hours ago but i see the "thx for smooth trade"

If its still available ill start the bidding at 500 million

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
@Weasel

Yeah a little as he asks for people to post here on stratics, and doesnt leave an icq & icq isint in profile... then icq sent/smooth trade was posted almost instantly.

Just wanted to confirm it was in fact gone as ive been hunting for one for months, and it wouldnt be the first time ive seen someone post "thx for trade" when something was still available to stop any incoming interest. Altho i know this is prob not the case from @Longtooths as he is a veteran respected trader. He must have had his icq already i suppose. Rather confirm on this than lose out

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I purchased the dread from Virem, it is in my stable.

Weasel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
in the future if there is no icq listed for the thread, can it atleast be sold On the thread? other people were more than interested, and within 1 hour of opening the thread he sold it when he was looking for offers

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This thread needs to be locked because the pet in question has been sold

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
alright...its sold, no need to badger the seller any further. it was his to sell to who he pleases, regardless of how long he kept up the post before offloading it.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
alright...its sold, no need to badger the seller any further. it was his to sell to who he pleases, regardless of how long he kept up the post before offloading it.
That is the reason I suggested it be locked or change the title to SOLD.