• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin Selling 2 Vet Reward picks, sorry no Hellmount

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
My account is only 8 years old so I can't chose the mount, sorry guys! ( 96 months is my acct. age)

But I can get the new items...Smithing Press, Sewing Machine. Owl when they fix it! And any of the other previous year rewards as well.

My ICQ# is 630352053 or just post here with what you want and your offer.

Thanks!

I can do this on any shard :p)

Last edited:

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
My account is only 10 years old so I can't chose the mount, sorry guys!

But I can get the new items...Smithing Press, Sewing Machine. Owl when they fix it! And any of the other previous year rewards as well.

My ICQ# is 630352053 or just post here with what you want and your offer.

Thanks!

I can do this on any shard :p)
I need a house teleporter and a scull rug... How much would this be please?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
House teleporter tiles are 144+ months, I am only 96 :/ And the rugs are 120+ months so unfortunately I can't get either of those for you.

I edited my Original post, technically since I was inactive for almost a year my account wasn't aging so it shows me as only 8 years and not 10.

If there's anything else you needed or wanted feel free to ask.

Sorry about the confusion.