• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling 2 Davie's Lockers ~ 776 Maps included

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I am not to thrilled with the changes to Treasure Hunting...I will stick to my SoS's :)

SO...I have 2 lockers, one full, one with 276 maps in it across all facets, make me an offer!

Update: Using the new system

Trammel -
Level 1 - 66
Level 2 - 63
Level 3 - 42
Level 4 - 41

Iish -
Level 2 - 2
Level 3 - 7
Level 4 - 27

Malas -
Level 1 - 89
Level 2 - 115
Level 3 - 89
Level 4 - 32
Level 5 - 9

Fel -
Level 1 - 37
Level 2 - 29
Level 3 - 12
Level 4 - 1
Level 5- 1

Tokuno -
Level 3 - 4
Level 4 - 32

Ter Mur -
Level 1 - 3
Level 2 - 27
Level 3 - 9
Level 4 - 28

Last edited:

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I am not to thrilled with the changes to Treasure Hunting...I will stick to my SoS's :)

SO...I have 2 lockers, one full, one with 276 maps in it across all facets, make me an offer!
do you know what levels are in there?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Most of them have to be removed from the locker and put back in so they update with the new system but there are all levels in there.

maps.png

There are maps in there for all facets...Fel, Ter Mur, Tokuno, Trammel, Ilsh....I did remove some but not all so they would update.

Mps.jpg

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Until they screw those up also! Grrr!
DON'T SAY THAT!!!! :/ lol

I've always liked SoS's better anyway....I did do T-Hunting with a dear friend of mine all the time but he quit :( And doing it solo is not much fun anyway!

I do hope they leave SoS's as they are...as far as just finding them, fishing them up and getting phat lootz :)

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I used to love doing treasure maps but not so much anymore.

I hope they leave the SOS's alone also because it is one of the few things I enjoy doing anymore.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Sorry for the hijack.

Good luck with your sale!
Oh no don't apologize! I used to do lvl 1-3 T-Maps all the time...it's something I enjoy..or used to enjoy! All the time! Sometimes I just want to do stuff by myself and that was one of the things I could do.

I don't really want to have to work up another skill...and to be honest the fact that they said mining no longer gives a dig radius bonus...in my testing, that didn't seem to be the case. I tested 10 chests and with all 10 I found the chests almost right away with mining.....I tested first without and after 10 minutes of not finding it I put mining back on and found them almost right away :(

Just not too thrilled with the change.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I tested 10 chests and with all 10 I found the chests almost right away with mining.....I tested first without and after 10 minutes of not finding it I put mining back on and found them almost right away [bcolor=rgb(16, 16, 16)]:([/bcolor]
Did you have Cartography on your character with both attempts?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Did you have Cartography on your character with both attempts?
Yes GM cartography, I never take that off...I only have..or HAD lol to move fishing for mining since this is my fisher/T-hunter/SoS finder toon :)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya, I'm starting to lose interest in T-Maps myself. :(
I was feeling that way myself but I did a few of them and was still able to solo all levels including a 7, with not much more effort. i died 3 times while doing the 7, i usually die once or twice on average. the loot is better as far as unraveling goes, but I haven't seen much worth keeping. all in all it is better in my opinion due to the greater amount of pinks and blues. I foresee myself doing them the same amount of time as in the past, which is once a month i do them for a couple of hours and then i am over them until next time, which is how's it's been with me forever. I will say i like the update as a whole and appreciate the Devs efforts.