• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling 18x13 House in Luna.Max Storage!

Luedeus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its on the bottom wall. The plot says for sell. Its a 18x13 Max storage! Accepting offers via PMs or ICQ. My ICQ is 620-177-540.

A

Auvrea Corele

I have to tell you all how well this "gentleman" handled our deal, he'll have my gratitude forever. I'm a mother of one, with one on the way and the rl hectic schedule that goes along with it. Through this whole process he's been nothing but exceptional, in his patience and understanding. When we finally worked out the deal so that both of us were satisfied, a day went by and some things changed which left me short on my end of the bargain. It took me another two days to get that situation worked out, all the while he was needing the acct desperately for another venture. He never once hassled me about. When things were ready to go ATL was dropping and reverting like nobodies business, so a new situation arose, would the gold be there tomorrow when xfered.

So I made another one of my rash spontaneous decisions to give him everything on my end of the deal, and wait till the next to actually get the house. I know I know, what your all thinking "What the heck is wrong with this lady". Well I got to say after stressing about my situation all day, not knowing how this would turn out. Guess who ended up being on before me, sendin pigeons left and right to come get your darned house already. Thats right, Luedeus, I cant tell ya how thrilled I was. (Had forgot he was an hr ahead of me) So even though Im a bit of a flake sometimes, and make some pretty rash decisions that usually bite me right on the rear, whenever your dealing with this gentleman rest assured that you'll be in good hands.

Once again I'd like to thank you Luedeus, you've made my outlook on humanity alittle brighter. I'll vouch for you any day of the week!