• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Selling 10 Bane dragons on Atlantic

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I bought one at 100m. The seller didnt want to let all remaining 9 go in bulk at original price.
Will continue to look for more banes!

Jaela

Journeyman
Pretty messed up to say "selling x item for x price".. even agree on thread to sell at a certain price then back out. I'm just saying. @Wentox
I was going to buy some but now I will not, good luck.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Then deleting your own post of selling for 850 and the guy agreeing is a bit shady
To avoid any suspicion of me. Im not one to drive up prices or in cahoots.
I'm not one to buy at expensive prices either, I do look for a good deal and this one was fair I thought as I was buying plenty in bulk.

I offered to buy at 800, he countered 850. I was a little uncertain as I usually buy these for 50-75m for the bad stat, and 75-100m for good stat .
I thought it was a fair price to offer 800 for 9 as some have better and some have worse stats - it evens out.
I said ok anyway to price raise. Waited around for a long time, no transfer came and I wondered if he had gone AFK.
Then he wanted 900m. I said ok again, and sat around for a good 15-20min until he finally said that his friend told him they sell for 135. I pulled out of the deal then as it wasnt a good deal anymore then.

Although to be fair, he was nice to sell one good stat one for me at the original price of 100m as an apology. So no hard feelings.

Jaela

Journeyman
To avoid any suspicion of me. Im not one to drive up prices or in cahoots.
I'm not one to buy at expensive prices, I do look for a good deal and this one was fair I thought.

I offered to buy at 800, he countered 850. I was a little uncertain as I usually buy these for 50-75m for the bad stat, and 75-100m for good stat .
I thought it was a fair price to offer 800 for 9 as some have better and some have worse stats - it evens out.

I said ok anyway. Then he wanted 900m. I said ok again, and sat around for a good 15-20min until he finally said that his friend told him they sell for 135. I pulled out of the deal then as it wasnt a good deal anymore then.

Although to be fair, he was nice to sell one good stat one for me at the original price of 100m as an apology. So no hard feelings.
Yeah but he legit "agreed" to 850m for the 9.. ON the thread.. then deleted it.. just not a good way of doing business.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yeah but he legit "agreed" to 850m for the 9.. ON the thread.. then deleted it.. just not a good way of doing business.
Looks like I managed to edit my response a little.
Am I sad there wasnt a deal? Yeah.. I guess I could've used 45min better than waiting around for someone to make up their mind a second.. then a third time. lol :)
But it is what it is.

Wentox

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm returning player and play since 3-4 days after a very long pause. Of course I didnt know the true price of that pets, so its excused. Also I sold 1 pet to Lex Darion as excuse, so its a a good way for his waiting. Please dont make here a drama. I didnt scammed someone or something else.
8 bane dragons still for sell for 135m each.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
You still agreed then backed out. Because why? Like 90% of all uo players you wanted as much as possible for every single bane good or not. Then continued to delete posts... bad business and I will never buy or bid on anything you sell.... want respect? Give it first...

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You still agreed then backed out. Because why? Like 90% of all uo players you wanted as much as possible for every single bane good or not. Then continued to delete posts... bad business and I will never buy or bid on anything you sell.... want respect? Give it first...
Ok, I thought I would back out of replying to this thread and let it run its course. But Marlboro who I bought a black cu from was at Luna stables with Wentox yesterday when I came to pickup the banes. I assumed Marlboro was there to finish the 100m trade of the bane he bought. Both Wentox and Marlboro was speaking russian.

They were in party with eachother, so I may be wrong but is Marlboro the "friend" who told Wemtox to raise the price and back out of deal?
And now a day after backing out of deal, Marlboro is listing 6 banes for sale at really high prices.

Feels kind of shady, it's as if Marlboro lists some really high price banes, so people go for these "cheaper" ones.

Jaela

Journeyman
Pity? .. use the correct word, 100m for each bane is not under market value, that IS market value.. ive bought atleast 15 banes in the 60-80m range.. the fact is simply he agreed to a price then backed out and deleted. If he was selling for 20-30m each, someone would have told him ohhh wait man you can get more.

Reactions: Kas

The Grim Reaper

Seasoned Veteran
Funny, Marlboro would step in as I've posted the highest offers on all of his posts, yet he ignores or declines then raises price.... LOL, the amount of greed going on atm is insane. People are looking to get a good deal.... no one should have to beg or pay top dollar for "semi-rare" items. Aka blaze cus still spawn and there's thousands of these banes.

Kas

Slightly Crazed
@Marlboro_78rus ive owned some
Of the nicest and rarest pets on this game no one is cryIng just pointing out simple facts... and why even jump on this thread? Go watch the thread you want 6 plat for a blaze cu lmao. Rick offered to buy it and you said no because you are greedy. Funny. I bet when it doesn’t sell you go back to him. And even funnier you say say honest auction and you have people interested you don’t want shadow trades but I only see the people on the thread.... where’s the shadow traders?