• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

sellbot uber question

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was wondering if it okay to have 30 gag pouch for sellbot uber and it still be uber?

i did the first task to carry more gags on my first sellbo uber.

G

Granjell

You're braver than I am, James! LOL none of my ubers ever got past the idea of being ubers. They'd either fish or do some other non-uber activity and then they'd just be regular toons.

So maybe you're not a pure uber, but what the heck, have fun with it! Maybe your next one can be ultra-uber and do only squirt.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most do, I believe. I didn't, but that's because I screwed up and took laff tasks.

M

Malcoren

Ubers are hard! My first three story building i did with one other person (about my level) and died, then we tried again and died, then went with one other person and still died! If i ever get one VP run out of the way i will be amazed. :lol:

S

Squeaker

I pulled up my 4-track sell uber. She has a 35 gag pouch (I also stepped slightly into the next playground to pick that up). I worked her buildings in dock mostly early in the morning. I'd wait with my other toon for an invasion to start and run in for gag points. Not the most effective I'm sure but it went well. Factories were run with a friend until he maxed sell, then I took my other toon in. I was always more than happy to run with randoms for the company but many just won't go with a small toon, even with maxed gags. I could probably count on one hand how many vps I've done without any friends but always a few I didn't know. She is now 39 laff and someday I may make a smaller uber. Never know...

Good luck with your new uber. Have loads of fun with it, just make sure your pedicure is up-to-date!

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks i just wondering now my Green stranger uber toon is cold caller 4. thanks i just need to get info. yeah i am brave almost died too times per vp lol.