• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Seen a 3 pc marble table, tarot and/or Baja web for sale lately?

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last week a friend of mine was hacked (Selina Leafsong aka Clanleafsong).

She was in the process of selling off her items to leave the game. She has lost a lot of gold, some rares including a 3 pc marble table (going west -> east), a circular tarot and Baja halloween spider web.

So on her behalf, since we are trying to track down the hacker, if you see any of these items for sale, please PM or ICQ me. I know these items aren't unique, so I am not claiming everyone that owns a marble table is a hacker, but if you see anything suspicious, please let me know!

They items were on the EU shard, but could of course have easily been xsharded.

Also, just to clear her name; Selina gave her remaining accounts to Alcestis (I think she's also somewhat active on these forums?), so she has done nothing wrong.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm why would you think Alcestis would be involved? She is a prominent merchant on Europa and a trusted collector for years. I don't think anyone here was thinking that she is a hacker.

As regards to the other things it is going to be pretty hard. Maybe if those are circle tarots they might be possible to track.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also, just to clear her name; Selina gave her remaining accounts to Alcestis (I think she's also somewhat active on these forums?), so she has done nothing wrong.
Thomas slow it down and read that a little better. Im getting that they are saying Alcestis is innocent and DIDNT do anything. I dont think he was accusing her of anything.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya I read it correctly the first time. You did not read what I said :p - I meant to say that I doubt anyone was even thinking that she was involved and hence, I am surprised to read about her name being cleared.

Also, people need to stop posting their account emails on stratics. NEVER SHARE YOUR ACCOUNT EMAIL WITH ANYONE. It is really sad to hear.

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm why would you think Alcestis would be involved? She is a prominent merchant on Europa and a trusted collector for years. I don't think anyone here was thinking that she is a hacker.

As regards to the other things it is going to be pretty hard. Maybe if those are circle tarots they might be possible to track.
Heck, I'm trying to do something positive for her here. She's been selling Selina's stuff, so I just wanted to make sure no one would think bad things. Especially since Selina doesn't get involved with UO/ICQ anymore, so she can't clarify things.

So please, you might know her well and deal with her, not all of us do. Please don't try and turn it into a negative for me :).