• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Seeking victims...er Volunteers...& Items for

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the Celebrity (& Item) Auction on Friday, February 9th. This is the first event to celebrate the Kingdom of Dawn's 20th anniversary.

If you are interested in volunteering, please post in this thread or send me a private message.

Also accepting items for donation to be auctioned off as well.

WildStar
Grand Duchess
Kingdom of Dawn

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I volunteer.
I offer one round of assistance with pet training at the crazed mage,
and/or one assist with taming a new pet (that's not a cu sidhe because I am not an elf).

eZekiel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'll be a victim :D .. offering a "grab bag" of service that will be winners choice! (services can include taming (elf tamer), hunting at winners choice to places such as peerless boss hunts, champ spawning, shadowguard/roof hunt, imbuing (ingredients included) - I have legendary imbuer-, or anything else that comes to mind for fun, for chaos, or for death :D)

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(Bump) That's this Friday. We need a volunteer who offers treasure hunter expedition(s).

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
(Bump) That's this Friday. We need a volunteer who offers treasure hunter expedition(s).
I have a goblin that can do that. However, I won't be home until around 10pm eastern, and only have Felucca level 6 maps (and maybe a 7 or two, not sure)

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
You should be home in time to attend the event - 7 PM PST = 10 PM EST.

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Allow auctioning in absentia (but must discuss with WildStar first, to avoid slamming)