• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeking Regional Screenshots!

O

Onewing

Hey folks! We're hunting down screenshots of all locations of the massive world of Vana'diel! Starting immediately, we will focus on a region weekly, enjoying all this massive world has to offer. We will put these screenshots on our official site along with who submitted them in webpages devoted to each specific location. Here, in this thread, we will discuss the beauty and cinematic value of the shots you snap.

August 20 - September 4th
Region: Ruins of Alzadaal
Locations: Alzadaal Undersea Ruins, Nyzul Isle, Silver Sea Remnants, Bhaflau Remnants, Arrapago Remnants, Zhayolm Remnants

Some Rules:
  • Use the in-game screenshot capture functionality.
  • Remove all names with the command "/names"
  • No spoilers

A new region will be featured for the hunt each friday and acceptable screenshots will be added to the site over the weekends. We can't wait to see what you come up with!

B

Barbarian

...something like this? It's South Gustaberg with some fireworks action, not terribly exciting...

Attachments

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...something like this? It's South Gustaberg with some fireworks action, not terribly exciting...
Nothing about S. Gustaberg is terribly exciting as it is. N. Gustaberg at least you have a river and waterfalls to look at. Not to mention entrance to Palborough Mines.

O

Onewing

Nothing about S. Gustaberg is terribly exciting as it is.
Probably the most exciting thing in bland ole S. Gustaberg would be the lighthouse or maybe the Fumaroles.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are places more exciting than The Gustaberg region. I'm looking forward to Zitah and some other places...

O

Onewing

When will be the next dates for a new region?
Yeah, I kind of went bust on this, didn't I? Terrible bit of IRL stuff I had to take care of...anyway, I'm back now!

There are places more exciting than The Gustaberg region.
Yes, indeed. I thought we get some of the more boring ones out of the way first. So, to help make this a little more exciting, I've used a random generator to pick from the list of regions for us.

And the generator selected...

Locations: Alzadaal Undersea Ruins, Nyzul Isle, Silver Sea Remnants, Bhaflau Remnants, Arrapago Remnants, Zhayolm Remnants

Unfortunately, this is from the Aht Urhgan expansion, so you have to have that. However, those who don't have it can see what they are missing. :)

Oh, and thanks Barbarian! I'll make sure to put your picture up. Welcome to Stratics too... :)

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I kind of went bust on this, didn't I? Terrible bit of IRL stuff I had to take care of...anyway, I'm back now!

Yes, indeed. I thought we get some of the more boring ones out of the way first. So, to help make this a little more exciting, I've used a random generator to pick from the list of regions for us.

And the generator selected...

Unfortunately, this is from the Aht Urhgan expansion, so you have to have that. However, those who don't have it can see what they are missing. :)

Oh, and thanks Barbarian! I'll make sure to put your picture up. Welcome to Stratics too... :)
Cool, very good then. Sorry,didn't know you were the only one running this. I like that region though, don't you? Nice little imps and everything else running around in there. See what I can dig up.