• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Seeking Information

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey,

Looking through the archives awhile back, there was a ring that caught my interest. I'm simply curious if anyone has any information and would like to share. It's listed under Season 4 from Napa Valley:

An Intricately Engraved Ring In An Ankh And Leaf Motif Set With Eight Colored Stones (1)

Thanks in advance,

~ Faeryl

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I could be remembering this completely wrong. Coincidentally, its my recollection that this ring was awarded to the Napa Valley News Reporter for role playing, participating in the Royal Britannian Guard in addition to their dedication as the shard reporter. Prior to this they had already been given the first Lieutenant of the Royal Guard sash with no modifications. It seems to me this practice of honoring the news reporter occurred on a few other shards as well. These items were never sold that I am aware of.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm... Thanks for the information. I guess now it's time to start poking around. :)