• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Seeking info on Phoenix armor

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I'm pushing to get my database of rares polished up, so I'm digging into all the data I've been collecting for the past few years. So, the first of a few posts looking for some help straightening out some oddball stuff, if anyone has ideas. :D

First up, phoenix armor. I've found that I've seen a few pieces with 2 different names. I've seen all of the following:

Studded Gorget Of The Phoenix (37 of them)
Ringmail Gloves Of The Phoenix (35 of them)
A Nose Helm Of The Phoenix (31 of them)
Norse Helm Of The Phoenix (5 of them)
Ringmail Leggings Of The Phoenix (39 of them)
A Ringmail Tunic Of The Phoenix (34 of them)
Ringmail Tunic Of The Phoenix (4 of them)
Ringmail Sleeves Of The Phoenix (43 of them)

If I remember right, Norse Helm Of The Phoenix was from the asian event that dropped some phoenix pieces. (2004, not sure which shard)

Then the 'Ringmail Tunic Of The Phoenix'. It seems quite possible that those were the 'other phoenix pieces dropped' in that asian event (Yamato, around 2009?) - which would also make those detectable, vs the originals, which I've never seen anyone suggest could be done.

And last, does anyone own "A Studded Gorget...", "A Ringmail Gloves...", "A Ringmail Leggings...", or "A Ringmail Sleeves...", as I've seen zero of any of those 4?

Last edited:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I guess I never even noticed until this post! I have 2 sets and the chest pieces are different being "ringmail" and "a ringmail".

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I got phoenix armor ticket from 2010 or 2011 Chesapeake EM event on "Real" moonglow.
Because my friend who participated in the event together was getting a ticket and another event item, I'm not sure, ticket drop in which it was intended on this event.