• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeking help from any historians

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Hi folks,

Just double checking the EM rewards hall for any items that may have been missed from getting added to the wiki, I spotted these. But it looks like EM Erebus possibly mixed a few 'rewards hall only/event deco' items in with the actual drops. Can anyone confirm that these actually ever were in players hands, and possibly confirm/correct my guesses as to when?(Looks like EM Erebus was looking for some of this same back in Seeking historians and rares experts for Reward Hall project )

*MISSING* - Lord Ors Husband To Queen Dawn - Reward For His Rescue - By Queen Dawn​
?​
Benefaction Of The Celestials​
2018?​
Clockwork Orcish Magi (Replica)​
2010​
Corrupted Bell Of Courage​
2009?​
Greetings From EM Erebus, Legends 2016​
2016​
Happy St. Patricks Day 2009!​
2009​
O'Malley's Football Stompers​
2009​
O'Malley's Hooligan Sash​
2009​
Piece Of Parchment Bearing The Seal Of The Shadowlords​
2009​
Shield Stamped With The Mark Of The Shadowlords
2009​
St. Patricks Day 2009​
2009​
The Tattered Honor Flag Of The Library Of Scars, The Ruthless Fighting School Of Jhelom
2018 or 2019?​
Valorous Crystal​
2010​
Valorous Stonemason's Tools​
2010​

The only one I know definitely ended up in players hands is The Tattered Honor Flag Of The Library Of Scars, The Ruthless Fighting School Of Jhelom. I don't have entries for Legends EM items in December 2018, July 2019, nor November 2019, so I'm guessing it was one of those?

Also, if anyone has or has seen any of the following items, or even has an old pic of any of them, I'm still looking to see these, so I can properly finish listing them in the wiki.

Thanks in advance!
Brian

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Big Majik Flippers and Shield Stamped With The Mark Of The Shadowlords definitely existed in player hands, since I used to own them. The shadowlords shield is a greyish black looking round shield, and big majik flippers are sandals that turn you into an orc.

I'm pretty sure I saw Corrupted Bell Of Courage on a vendor on Atlantic at some point also.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
That's almost all I need; any chance you can get me the hue for them?