• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeking confirmation for artifact drops

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear colleagues,

I am searching some pieces for my jewelry-museum on Siege and I am wondering, whethere the following Information is correct:

-Demon Bridle Ring drops at Skeletal Dragon Renowned?
-Dragon Jade Earring drops at Pixie Renowned?
-Torc of the Guardians Drops at Grey Goblin Mage Renowned?
-Venom drops at Medusa?

I did ALOT of these encounters and never got one of those pieces. Furthermore, there must be something wrong with certain Information sources on the WWW because people have been discussing "shared" loot e.g. for SA Bosses like Navrey and after more than 1000 Navreys I never got anything else than heaps of Tangles, Night Eyes and SoTs. There seems to be no shared loot on certain places - should have been a remnant from earlier times, right?

Thank you!

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
venom drops from medusa: confirmed from personal experience. i have not gotten the other artifacts that you had mentioned.

i believe that many of the artifacts are on the corpse, not a pack drop (based on tinker legs and breastplate of the berserker, both of which had to be looted).

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, corpse-loot. But I never looted those, unfortunately

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Are you still looking for each of those artifacts?

I might have a few in my archives that are just collecting dust. Let me know and I can take a look.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, Sir! I am seeking for those pieces as well as for Information about the drop-location. HOWEVER, I need them on Siege ;)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thanks, Sir! I am seeking for those pieces as well as for Information about the drop-location. HOWEVER, I need them on Siege ;)
Ahh. Yeah, won't be able to help ya on Seige. Good luck though!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
-Demon Bridle Ring drops at Skeletal Dragon Renowned?
-Dragon Jade Earring drops at Pixie Renowned?
-Torc of the Guardians Drops at Grey Goblin Mage Renowned?

Anybody?

Samhain

Adventurer
In case anyone else was wondering about the same drops and their locations, here is a link to what bosses drop what exact items and whether the special item is a shared item or specific to that particular boss....https://www.uoguide.com/Artifacts_(Stygian_Abyss)