• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeking a "massively evil" location. Bwahaha!

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings, my friends. *Grins Wickedly*

I am seeking a "massively evil" location for an upcoming roleplaying and storyline event that I'm planning. No, this doesn't have anything to do with the upcoming event moderator event (atleast not currently, although that event may have an influence on this one). You'll soon understand the meaning to my madness.

I am seeking a location somewhere on our shard, where one can imagine an ancient and powerful evil being sealed up many centuries ago. A place where you might hide something that you wouldn't wish unleashed upon the world. The sort of place that I am looking for would be rather dark and foreboding; difficult but not impossible to reach. This can either be at the bottom of a dungeon, or the leftovers from one of our old event moderator storylines from years back. I expect there to be some spawn, but I would prefer a location that isn't absolutely choked with it.

One of the locations I've already inspected was the Ankh Dungeon in Ilshenar; the place where all the blood pools on the ground. It is a good spot, but the problem would be all the blood elemental and demon spawn getting in the way of the interaction that will be part of the event. I've played for seven years, but haven't really explored the dungeons until recently (it was much easier to train on the surface being stuck on dial-up for all those years).

Thanks in advance!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is also the Ice Fiend room in Ice dungeon

R

RichDC

Its not massive, but what about the forgotten pyramid in malas. ill think of better ones im sure.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bazer said:
could always do it in kaldoon
Hrm, that is actually a rather good idea. I've never taken the opportunity to really explore Khaldun, so I am going to have to investigate later.

RichDC said:
Its not massive, but what about the forgotten pyramid in malas. ill think of better ones im sure.
I've already got plans for the Pyramid. *evil smile*

Sara of Baja said:
Don't overlook the obvious! There's always the Dark Tower!
The Dark Tower will be involved, but the building itself probably won't be directly involved in the event I have in mind.

Magdalena Chef said:
Not liking the sound of this....
You shouldn't. *Smiles*

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Despise is incredibly, massively, horrific.

You'll never get past the Lizardmen. (So we can play on that floor, no need for anywhere else.) They are dread and disturbing, atrocious and beastly. Very harrowing experience in there, your blood curdles I swear.

I vote for Despise! All in favor, raise your hands. Despise! Aye!

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is the area that was used for the halloween event in 2006. Go down to the mage tower in shame tram. There is a sign in the back of it, at this sign say "Squeek" and it will teleport you there.

Not sure if this is evil enough for you , but its neat area.