• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeking a gardener

• Thread starter Nastia Cross
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

Nastia Cross

I'm looking for a gardener that will supply me with orange petals in bulk. PM me and we will discuss amounts and prices.

N

Nastia Cross

*BUMP*

Still looking... is there no one out there that grows orange petals?? Sheesh I even have seeds to get you started (just not the time to take care of the plants every day LOL).

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
267944224. I grow them now. Also I have other members in OkuC that grow them as well and will see who all can help supply you.

N

Nastia Cross

*BUMP*

Never heard back from ya Gareth, but I'm still interested.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I sent you an icq back

L

Lissa Eldi

Orange petals are offered at the Teeny Tiny Greenhouse, in Gyldenfeld at the Crossroads.

We will also shortly be offering them at the Gyldenfeld general Store, across from the Red Wolf Cafe.

All located at the Skara/Brit/Yew intersection in Trammel.

N

Nastia Cross

Thanks Lissi. I'll check that out. I'm really looking to purchase them in bulk amounts. Gareth informed me last night that he has about 30 plants growing for me at the moment, and I was able to provide him with more seeds to continue the endeavor.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am the supplier for the vendor at the Gyldenfeld general Store, across from the Red Wolf Cafe. I'm setting up to grow 100 plants at a time and have a large stockpile in the bank from when I played years back that can probably supply you enough to tide you over. What kind of quanity are you interested in right now and how many each growing period? I'm selling them at 1000 each at the Store.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
i have spoken to her and we are working on a bulk order of 2,000 petals daily. I would love to see OkuC and your city to be able to work on this together, I have already spoken to one of he citizens over there as well last eve.

L

Lissa Eldi

I'm sure this will be discussed at our next town meeting, and maybe an arrangement can be reached. :)

What seems ideal to me would be putting part of our effort into this enterprise, while continuing to sell them at our shop in stacks of 10 and 100 for the more casual player.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2,000 petals daily is beyond me. With something like 16 growing days thats 4,000 plants at a time. Only in my dreams... <g>

I can supply a large quantity immediately if needed. But otherwise I'll wait for the next Town meeting.

I will keep the General Store vendor stocked. There's 200 petals there now. :)