• Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

imported_Ally Oop

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it possible to change the color of the font on the menu for the peccular seeds? The font is dark and the background is dark. Its hard for my old eyes to see how many resources there are on the plant. On the plain plants the font is white with the black background. Can the pecular seeds be changed to what the plain plants are. Thank you. Sara Dale

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
A&A5... My other one was really a bug not a question.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
A&A5... My other one was really a bug not a question.
Also I saw a question along the same line about packs, bags, banks and other containers it the ask list for the 15th anniversary Q&A. It is often difficult see items against the dark backgrounds. I will find that question and add it in with this.

TheGrimOmen before he left, had taken a suguestion of lightening up the inner liner of bags so the contents would be crystal clear as to what was inside. Can the "newguy" please continue this?

Status
Not open for further replies.