• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeds?

• Thread starter Samantha_deWintr
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

Samantha_deWintr

I am returning after some time away and would like to grow some plants. Anyone know of any vendors who sell seeds? Thanks!!

~Samantha.

I

Infiniti

hi Samantha, I have the new seeds on one of my vendors. I own the keep next to Voy's in Vesper. If you need any particular seeds just let me know. Be glad to help you out. You can pm me here or just reply. :D

S

Samantha_deWintr

Thank you! I'll definitely visit. Does Voy still play? It's been forever since I've been to Vesper. I figured everywhere had suffered the same as Yew Gate with Luna stealing all the vendors. When I checked my old faves in Yew they were all gone. =(

~Sam.

I

Infiniti

If Voy plays he is invisible, lol, I never see him at all. I think he is just hanging on to that keep incase he decides to return. All of my favorite vendor shops are gone also. Luna has made a big impact on the game and the price of items. Dreamy is still around, as you noticed last night at the fishing tournament. Last I checked she still owns her small marble outside Moonglow. All of my old crowd have left the game and I must say I miss them so it's nice to see some returning familiar names on the boards. Welcome back to LS!:)

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a bunch of seeds to. If you are looking for anything special let me know and I'll check and see what I have.

S

Samantha_deWintr

Daga Taga, I am just looking for "any" seeds. I just want to grow stuff. =) I have never grown plants so I want to try it out. If you have some you can part with, just misc seeds, let me know how much and I'll be happy to meet you somewhere.

Thanks!
~Samantha.

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you use ICQ? If so my # is 406-004-845. If you don't we will have to arrange a time. I have plenty to spare. I can give you a whole bag full if you want for free. Just let me know.

S

Samantha_deWintr

That sounds great Daga Taga. Mine is 400-957-486 and I'm at work right now but I'll send you a message when I get home. I'd love to take any unwanted seeds off your hands. I can't wait to experiment with gardening. I've been meaning to try since they came out!

Thanks,
~Samantha.

A

Aboo

That sounds great Daga Taga. Mine is 400-957-486 and I'm at work right now but I'll send you a message when I get home. I'd love to take any unwanted seeds off your hands. I can't wait to experiment with gardening. I've been meaning to try since they came out!

Thanks,
~Samantha.
I have a quite a few seeds you are welcome to if you still need some.

S

Samantha_deWintr

Thank you Daga Taga for the seeds. They will be put to good use!!

Thanks,
Samantha