• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Seasons Greetings the 2018 Atlantic Rares Festival Information & Schedule Is HERE!

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
150693039- ICQ or pm here if you have not rec a vendor yet- I believe I have everyone so far at this point Vendors.jpg

Last edited:

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ok its not like the staff of the Rares fest is sitting around with our feet on the desk eating Bon Bon's and now we have to take time out to handle greifers
I am sure I mentioned to every player that's come to the vendor area- GO AFK INSIDE a HOUSE- not on the grounds or on someone else vendor
We all have some issues that may cause us to afk in a hurry. correct it and be courteous of other vendors

Rares Fest greifer.jpg
Also there is a gater in Luna that is not part of the rares fest
All staff will be holding an orange lantern wih 20 years of magic written on it

Last edited:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I was wondering about trying to sell some stuff (rubble) I've already moved over to Atlantic, but have absolutely no idea how to price any of it.