• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Searching on DF

mysty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm searching rare boxes on DF! just started to look on all shards but i hope that i have all in the next days :)
atm i have rare boxes on europa (1), legends (1), atlantic (2),great lakes (3),chessy (1) .
mys ICQ is 54633665

on cats 1 box and 1 rare patch so far ;)

mysty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
now i checked all shards and found another glitterng boxes and rare patchs:

Origin 2 patches
Pacific 1 box
Oceania 1 box
Napa 1 box
Baja 2 boxes
Sonoma patch

i hope anybody has the same on Drachenfels ;)

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
most people dont pick them untill they trade.

Its much easier to trade 20 gifts for 20 gifts then trying to find someone with the same rare gift on just the right oposite shard.

Over the years the tradidtion for most has been if you cross shard , and you end up getting a rare on a shard you dont play , you hand it over and visa versa.

I didnt get but one rare box in the ummm 50 or so characters i have on my Home shard , but after 3 days of cross sharding i have gotten all but one of the rares and handed out countless rare boxes and god knows what else cause i usually dont even open them.

anyways,
Good luck to you :)

M

Mark Knotts

I have both rare box and patch on Drachenfels. I'd prefer something on Catskills though :/.

Here is the box and patch:

EDIT: Just now noticed what you have on Catskills (bad me for skimming through the post) and I'd be willing to trade box and patch for yours on Catskills. :)

C

Connor_Graham

I've got 6 on Drach left still mysty and am needing Pacific. If you still have Pac left send me a msg so we can set up a meet time 398-176-190.

mysty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank you Mark, Connor and Kailee for the nice trades :)

btw - found another rare box ( black ) on Wakoku

mysty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
little update after i checked my bf's account :

Lake S. 2 boxes
Europa 1 box GONE
Legends 1 box
Atlantic 1 box
Chessy 1 box
Origin 1 box and 2 patches
Pacific 1 box
Oceania 1 box
Wakoku 1 box ( black one )
Sakura 1 box
Napa 1 box
Baja 1 box

M

Malimus

I have 12 un-chosen gifts on DF as well as 11 reindeer deeds and soulstone frag tokens. I need Pacific. icq me if interested in a trade. thanks

L

LadyPixieDust

most people dont pick them untill they trade.

Its much easier to trade 20 gifts for 20 gifts then trying to find someone with the same rare gift on just the right oposite shard.

Over the years the tradidtion for most has been if you cross shard , and you end up getting a rare on a shard you dont play , you hand it over and visa versa.

I didnt get but one rare box in the ummm 50 or so characters i have on my Home shard , but after 3 days of cross sharding i have gotten all but one of the rares and handed out countless rare boxes and god knows what else cause i usually dont even open them.

anyways,
Good luck to you :)

I agree with you Lady Avenhar. This is the first time I've seen people choose their own picks instead of just trading box per box......

B

BardMal

Our trade partner on Drak moved to Europa, so i need a trade partner on Drak. I play Legends, and have maybe 45-50 chars made on Draks I think.

I don't know what is on Draks, as I haven't really gone through my chars and cherry picked.

I did go through on one account before I read that most people want to be there as we pick them this season.

Myself, I am more interested in a long term relationship of trading rather than cherry picking gifts. If you are just looking for a one off rares trade with me you might want to trade with someone else.

I don't hold gifts back when I trade, we figure it all balances out over the years.

Long term trustworthy trade partners are worth more than any one season rare IMHO.

M

MorganaMischef

I am so with you on this one. Let me know when you are available to trade for Napa.

Reba

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a box on Drach for your one on Baja. ICQ me if interested. 312010195

U

Unknow

i wish i had gotten a few neon boxes. i cashed in about 60 tickets and didnt get one. maybe better luck next time.