• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Searching for the elusive origami butterfly.

G

If you have one on a vendor (or know of a vendor) I would greatly appreciate directions.

G

That's the one. I found one on a vendor at about 2 am this morning. I was determined to find one....or fall asleep trying

G

I have my lil oragami butterfly near one of them giant mushrooms. And when ya go to lock it down near one of those mushrooms on ye roof or so.. And if they land just right a lil lift on em, and it looks as if they were *flying up* onto the shroom...looks really spiffy cute, so I left it there and locked it down like the lil oragami butterfly is tending to the giant shroom.

G

Glad you found one. Was going to give this one to you. I must have gotten it from an idoc, not sure why I kept it ;-)

G

IDOCs for me... but I think there is origami paper that if you use it makes one of the forms. I think the butterfly is the rare one but not sure. There is a swan and a geometric pattern and maybe something else. I'm guessing the Tonkuno islands are the source of the paper but think it came out before my time.

D

Duke X. Winter

You get them from fighting fan dancers in the Dojo. There's a butterfly, a geometric pattern, a swan, and the fish is the semi rare. To get a fish you have to be drunk on a boat in the ocean. And no, I'm not kidding.

G

How can I play UO while drunk on a boat? Oh you mean in UO. I will have to try that ;-)

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah thanks for the info. I got a geometric shape one form a idoc. I kinda want the butterfly also. Looks cool.