• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Searching for Gems

G

I am suffering a really bad cold at the moment so I have the concentration of a nat so I need some help.

I am after a list of animals that drop gem stones as loot.

I know of Dragons, Drakes, Fire Elementals, Fire Steeds, Solens and Gargoyles are there any more that I am forgetting about?

I tried to do a search on the hunters guide thingy but it did not seem to list gems as a loot option.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can lend me a hand with the list.

G

Try champ spawn bosses, they only drop in fel though! Oh... wait... never mind.

G

Well drakes actually dont drop gems well at least the couple I just killed so I will take them off the list. I have added earth ellies - does this mean all elementals drop gems?

* Dragons
* Earth Elementals
* Fire Elementals
* Fire Steeds
* Solens
* Gargoyles

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have added earth ellies - does this mean all elementals drop gems?

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of the "earth" type ones do.

Is this for an event? In what area will you be hunting (if restricted)?

G

It was for my own knowledge and the current poc house team event, there is no restriction they can hunt any place they wish. I just wanted to know what monsters gave off gems as I couldn't seem to find the information any place.

G

I started sifting through the Hunter's Guide, couldn't find ...*edit*.. knew it was here somewhere...

# Agapite Elemental
# Ancient Wyrm
# Betrayer
# Black Solen Infiltrator (Warrior)
# Black Solen Warrior
# Blackthorn Juggernaut
# Bronze Elemental
# Centaur
# Chaos Dragoon
# Chaos Dragoon Elite
# Controller
# Copper Elemental
# Crystal Elemental
# Dragon
# Dull Copper Elemental
# Earth Elemental
# Elite Ninja
# Enslaved Gargoyle
# Ethereal Warrior
# Exodus Minion
# Exodus Overseer
# Fan Dancer
# Fire Elemental
# Fire Gargoyle
# Fire Steed
# Frost Ooze
# Frost Troll
# Gargoyle
# Gargoyle Destroyer
# Golden Elemental
# Golem
# Hiryu
# Ice Elemental
# Juka Lord
# Juka Mage
# Juka Warrior
# Kaze Kemono
# Lesser Hiryu
# Mummy
# Paladin
# Pixie
# Plague Beast
# Rai-Ju
# Red Solen Infiltrator (Warrior)
# Red Solen Warrior
# Serpentine Dragon
# Shadow Iron Elemental
# Shadow Wyrm
# Silver Serpent
# Skeletal Dragon
# Slime
# Stone Gargoyle
# Stone Harpy
# Valorite Elemental
# Verite Elemental
# White Wyrm
# Yamandon
# Yomotsu Elder
# Yomotsu Priest
# Yomotsu Warrior

Advanced search on "gem" in the loot field. Results here.

G

wow that is just awesome thanks so much for that fink, I honestly tried the hunters guide but must not have been using it correctly...but I also have a rotten head cold so I gave up fairly easy.

THANK YOU AGAIN.

G

No worries, it's prompted me to use the guide with a little more scrutiny.. now I'm off to hunt whipping vines for fertile dirt..

G

<blockquote><hr>

No worries, it's prompted me to use the guide with a little more scrutiny.. now I'm off to hunt whipping vines for fertile dirt..

[/ QUOTE ]

So are they better then earth ellies for the dirt? and how do we get a whipping vine again....I have a bit of a swamp phobia...its a long tragic story.

G

Whipping Vines drop up to 10 fertile dirt each.

You can get them by planting green thorns in a swamp, but they now naturally spawn in the Blighted Grove and the Twisted Weald.. loads of fun "farming" in those places, more like picking berries in a tornado.

Probably easier hunting earth ele's or ant lions, but it's a little dull..

G

<blockquote><hr>

Whipping Vines drop up to 10 fertile dirt each.

You can get them by planting green thorns in a swamp, but they now naturally spawn in the Blighted Grove and the Twisted Weald.. loads of fun "farming" in those places, more like picking berries in a tornado.

Probably easier hunting earth ele's or ant lions, but it's a little dull..

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehehe picking berries in a tornado *chuckles at the imagery* Thanks for the heads up , I will have to give them a go......if you hear a high pitched scream its just me *smiles*