• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] searching for an imbuing up to date guide

RessMePlz

Journeyman
As the tiltle says, i'm searching for a guide to understand and master imbuing, I've 120 imbuing on my crafter but I never really used it :p

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Guide for imbuing? You can make a rando armor/wpn piece and use the imbue skill to see what you can add. You can use a number of imbuing calculators to figure out what will/won't fit.
If you are looking for general info, search the forums. There are a lot of write-ups on it.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Yeah, but they're confusing.

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are some informations as usual on uo guide and uo com/wiki, and also on forums, but I realized that I had to find out myself the special imbuing issues I had.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I think the guides would be more useful if you could find specific builds. For instance, a basic Sampire suit. You'd have to ignore artifacts, just the basic crafted Sampire suit.

I find it easier to use Legendaries I loot. I figured out how to craft a elemental slayer with help from the forum. But which runic tool for which piece of armor, it's not straightforward.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I think there is a pretty good thread in here for properties to imbue and making elemental weapons. Just have to look for it a little..