• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SEARCH this player Ebaristo Ramirez of the SmOkInG Guild EUROPA

M

mandosa-nice

SEARCH this player Ebaristo Ramirez of the SmOkInG Guild EUROPA who own an house on the eiffel island, this island is near the city of britain SE and the marble Island where she have an RP guild.

My probelm is i have buy one house but i need to buy the second house. The island can have two houses maximum.

I have buy this Island house only for an RP story. I play with alot of CS-B french RP guild who are play with the CORE RP Communauty on Europa. So i transform this island to the future on a RP base : Boat Course, Fishing Event, Guild's Event etc.

F

Fayled Dhreams

search
Your search returned the following characters:

No characters with that name found on this shard.

(or guild)
probably inactive?

M

mandosa-nice

But if the character don't play, the house normaly is on the worm cycle ?

G

maybe he has deleted or transfered the character that owns that home

G

If a character is not logged in for a certain amount of time, they wiull not show up on the character search.

The house owning character may be an alt character or be on a secondary account, or he's paying but not playing or on a different shard at the moment.

G

that could be one of a few things, if i am thinking correctly, to list that player it has to have logged in on taht char within like 30 days, so it could be a char that they dont play often, or it could be an account specifically to hold a house.

B

Babble

If the search did not bring anything chances are it will decay.
Except if it was placed through the return program
Good luck

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

But if the character don't play, the house normaly is on the worm cycle ?

[/ QUOTE ]
No ... if character no PAY ... then 90days, then worn cycle (maybe ... vendors / bugged ...)

No Play on the paid account, then after time ... no show in search name
Not enough characters in guild ... no show after no Play time for any in guild
and
could be transfered/deleted named character ... but still paying account(house up, with original name, not in worn/decay cycle)

I

imported_Wiseguy

Just a side comment, that island is probably quite undesirable now given what they did to ancient wyrms. Or any island or land near level 6 treasure chest spots. I've started leaving the ancient wyrms around because my poor t-hunter can no longer kill them. And they take my mage too long to kill have my cu for snack on my tamer.

Apologies to all who may be inconvenienced but I wish i didnt have to leave them around.

I

imported_Gwendar-SP

could be a grandfathered house. Count also be that the person is still paying for the account but not playing.

M

mandosa-nice

yes i have thinking about the grandfathered statut too because i have one account with the same statut on Europa.

But what is the story with the treasure hunter ?