• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Sea Serpent Scale Gloves

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These are old and can no longer be made...had them for a while and just curious to see if anyone else does as well. = )

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a full suit. Was willing to sell for a while, but now I'll wait to see if I can imbue them.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Coincidence being the strange phenomenom it is - yesterday I got a full set of Sea Serpent Scale at an Idoc - today a post about it.

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eye of the beholder my friend...can no longer be created....hence they are rare. The tag is pretty sweet I must say.

Might as well say that 'sewn' items or items with [exceptional] or (blessed) tags are junk as well. =P

K

kray2s

You post a statement such as this with no rhyme or reason or backing to validate your statement! So why is this your opinion?

As already stated in the thread it can no longer be crafted etc, so does this mean "sewn by" and "Green" tagged items are junk and only fit for the bin too?

For the purpose of the Original posters question, I have a full set crafted by the same person and all exceptional :) (im not sure if the exceptional bit affects the price (fair to say not dbl exception lol))

I also have a spare helm if anyone is in need of one (without looking i think the crafters name was Didi) :)

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You post a statement such as this with no rhyme or reason or backing to validate your statement! So why is this your opinion?

As already stated in the thread it can no longer be crafted etc, so does this mean "sewn by" and "Green" tagged items are junk and only fit for the bin too?

For the purpose of the Original posters question, I have a full set crafted by the same person and all exceptional :) (im not sure if the exceptional bit affects the price (fair to say not dbl exception lol))

I also have a spare helm if anyone is in need of one (without looking i think the crafters name was Didi) :)
That is definitely nice; I must say though, I like how mine are just tagged as 'Sea Serpent Scale gloves' because it gives the impression that it wasn't crafted, just looks sweet.

Funny, with items like this i'm suprized to see the number of people that have it, but then again maybe it is just the 'select few'

Thanks for the input.

N

Nh'bdy

I believe it's up there with correctly colored bone armor. Checking my cache I have two full suits and around twelve scales. Still pretty nice looking, I too am holding out for imbuing.

*Pets his useless armor stock* One day..one day you'll all be useful.

K

kray2s

and with imbuning your hoping to make a suit with some nice resists on i guess?

Also out of mere curiosity again has anyone ever given a thought to the price of these items should they come up for sale?