• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

scrolls

M

mcrowe1082

can anyone tell me where to get scrolls of alacrity? i know i can buy them from vendors in luna and other player vendors but where do they come from? i assume that you get them as a drop somewhere but have no idea where. anyone have an answer please let me know.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They came from an event 3 years ago, and from a turn-in system from 2 years ago that last accepted items for point values at that time (though there are occasional rare sightings of people who hoarded point tickets from that time).

I can't remember if there was ever another source introduced since then. Most people tend to be more fond of the Scrolls of Transcendency introduced shortly afterward, as those don't require actually working the skill for gains.