• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scrolls and Such on the Legends Server

P

PyroFalkon

Long-time player, but first-time looter/vendor stocker. I first played back in the Renaissance days and just started getting back into the game... "Chivalry" and "Necromancy" are new to me, for Heaven's sake, so forgive me if my price check seems, uh, obvious. ;)

I picked up a bunch of different 105 and 110 scrolls in the bottom of Despise at the champion spawn, as well as a shield called "Lord Blackthorn's Exemplar." The Exemplar tells me it's got an artifact rating of 11, but UO Guide tells me that the item is fairly invaluable due to its low difficulty. Not sure how much it's worth, then.

Further, about the scrolls... I've heard that scrolls' values varies depending on what it is, that a 110 Musicianship won't be worth as much as a 110 Swordsmanship, for example. So I present to you my list of looting for a price check...

105 Animal Lore
105 Discordance
105 Mace Fighting
105 Provocation
105 Veterinary

110 Anatomy
110 Animal Lore
110 Bushido
110 Discordance
110 Eval Intelligence
110 Musicianship
110 Necromancy