• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Scroll of Valiant Commendation

Daelomin

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event item + 5 stat that will give you 260 stat
First 100m bid gets it - ICQ 13735240

scroll.jpg

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event item + 5 stat that will give you 260 stat
First 100m bid gets it - ICQ 13735240

View attachment 9463

Too late here is what Mesanna said not long ago on UOHall, 15 mill tops now, just for the deco value

Hello everyone,
First off I would like to thank everyone for their kind words to me regarding my promotion. I am writing this because some of you wanted an official Producer Letter so here goes. First I would like to address the Exodus Event reward. The +5 stat scroll will be put in the game as a permanent drop. This is something that was discussed as a team from the very beginning, so if you did not get one at Exodus or were not able to be at the event, you will be able to get it later.
The second part is the future of UO. After we finish the holidays, which does take up a lot of time for creation for Halloween, anniversary, vet rewards etc, we are going to step back and do a major bug fixing publish. Currently we have documented 1173 known bugs in our system, I want to cut that number in half. This bug sprint will not happen till the first of the year so that will give me plenty of time to go over all the bugs in the thread on stratics to make sure we have those documented in our system.
After the major bug sprint we will continue to put in updates to the dungeons, armor and monsters. Of course we will be throwing in other tidbits but it wouldn’t be any fun to tell you what they are now. =P
I hope everyone enjoyed Exodus and with that being said here is a fitting screenshot for the downfall of Exodus!

Bonnie "Mesanna" Armstrong
Producer Ultima Online

Continue reading...

Sir Ophid of Yew

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Too bad for Europa that you got the event on the last day. Then the value was killed. I paid the hundred mill a piece for 2 on Saturday :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Winker won't be buying - he just sold two. What he was trying to tell you with his post is, the bottom has dropped out of the market since Mesanna confirmed what I'd been trying to tell people all weekend. The +5 stat bonus is a permanent addition - there will be other ways/opportunities to get it.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Winker won't be buying - he just sold two. What he was trying to tell you with his post is, the bottom has dropped out of the market since Mesanna confirmed what I'd been trying to tell people all weekend. The +5 stat bonus is a permanent addition - there will be other ways/opportunities to get it.
As the good lady above says :rolleyes: