• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scroll of resurection europe...

J

jakeboi

Hey guys,

Im a veteran wow player and recently have had the urge to play again, However in the back of my mind there is a voice saying remember why you left!

Would someone be so kind as to use the scroll of ressurection website tool to send me an invite to re-activate my account - ill most probably re-register so you will have the chance to have a free month courtesy of me!

Pleas enot you will NOT need to enter any of your account information !

Thanks guys

jake

B

Bo Riddler

I am pretty sure your going to need to find a Euro player to help you as the US and Euro servers are not connected at all. The only thing that concerns me here is you did not provide any contact info, and your profile does not list any means to reach you other than a PM. Is that your preferred method of contact?

For players who may not know what the Scroll of Ressurection promotion is, here is the News Copy from the WoW site.

The Scroll of Resurrection is a new version of the Recruit-A-Friend program you can use to invite previous subscribers to return to World of Warcraft. Each invitation you email to a friend contains a link to download and try The Burning Crusade for 10 Days FREE. For every friend who returns to the game through your Scroll of Resurrection invitation and then re-subscribes to the game with a paid subscription, you will receive one FREE month of World of Warcraft game time. Click Here to visit the Scroll of Resurrection page in Account Management and start resurrecting your friends!

But none-the less, welcome back to World of Warcraft!

Bo

J

jakeboi

Hey dude.

Yea your right about the EU thing.

Thanks for the quote

I was going to contact whoever replied on the thread via PM but if you wish to contact me about doing it then drop me an E-mail at - [email protected]

I would post the info you need to invite me on here but I don't want someone doing it and me not finding out about it untill day 9 of the 10 day invite lol.

thanks!

Jake

G

<font color=00008B>Don't they just need your e-mail address?
</font color=00008B>