• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scripting/uoassist

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nobody makes 250,000 items manually anymore, new crafting gump and you make items in a bag so it is easy to toss out. I had macros for every smith and tailor BOD with UOA and after the crafting change of make max and fill bod from container those macros are just collecting dust.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It is 100% the cc... Yes there are 3rd party programs, but they use the cc to call the actions... I cannot speak about illegal clients, but that wouldn't make too much sense... You need a third party program with a list of cc instructions that piggybacks with the cc to perform these actions... I.e. mine spot, recall, mine spot .. repeat .. or hide, search, hide, search, find, execute sound file... Without cc to piggy back this doesn't exist ... Feel free to google this and see which client is being used..
Repeating the lie will not make it true....

The TRUTH, once again.....

THE THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS CURRENTLY USED FOR MOST OF THE CHEATING YOU ACCUSE UOA/CC OF, ARE ILLEGAL CLIENTS IN AND OF THEMSELVES, THAT DO NOT USE UOASSIST OR THE CLASSIC CLIENT!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if you cannot accept the truth.

The type of cheating you are talking about (and want me to Google) pretty much DISAPPEARED a decade or more ago, after the appearance of the Illegal clients that made it a LOT easier for the cheaters by _incorporating_ the cheats into a SINGLE SOFTWARE PACKAGE - including the ability to SCRIPT stuff that CANNOT be scripted with the CC or UOA. I sincerely doubt that people trying to cheat "the old way" could even START to compete with the people using the illegal clients.

I hear people talking about using the illegal clients ALL THE TIME. I can't REMEMBER when the last time I heard someone mention using one of the old CC-manipulating illegal programs in-game - other than it was before HIGH SEAS came out - and probably closer to the release of SA/EC.

Much of the cheating these days involves running multiple accounts at the same time (either running rail scripts unsupervised, or linked together to fight together)- and unless something changed recently, you can't run more than one instance of UOA at a time.

godzilla-facepalm.JPG

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
UOA got changed like 2 years ago so you can use it on more than one account at the same time.

swroberts

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Repeating the lie will not make it true....

The TRUTH, once again.....

THE THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS CURRENTLY USED FOR MOST OF THE CHEATING YOU ACCUSE UOA/CC OF, ARE ILLEGAL CLIENTS IN AND OF THEMSELVES, THAT DO NOT USE UOASSIST OR THE CLASSIC CLIENT!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if you cannot accept the truth.

The type of cheating you are talking about (and want me to Google) pretty much DISAPPEARED a decade or more ago, after the appearance of the Illegal clients that made it a LOT easier for the cheaters by _incorporating_ the cheats into a SINGLE SOFTWARE PACKAGE - including the ability to SCRIPT stuff that CANNOT be scripted with the CC or UOA. I sincerely doubt that people trying to cheat "the old way" could even START to compete with the people using the illegal clients.

I hear people talking about using the illegal clients ALL THE TIME. I can't REMEMBER when the last time I heard someone mention using one of the old CC-manipulating illegal programs in-game - other than it was before HIGH SEAS came out - and probably closer to the release of SA/EC.

Much of the cheating these days involves running multiple accounts at the same time (either running rail scripts unsupervised, or linked together to fight together)- and unless something changed recently, you can't run more than one instance of UOA at a time.

View attachment 97836
Jesus,
This is some serious blind cc zealotry... And the fact that you are all spun up typing angry size 22 red capped font, makes me think you are rather clueless...

The point of scripting is to automate mouse clicks in a closed loop... So start to finish and repeat ...

There are two types of 3rd party programs.. ones that automate mouse clicks for the cc... And one that manipulates packets between the cc and server.. now to point out the obvious... The common core here is the use of the classic client... BTW, I have never mentioned uoa at all...
Now I read, in your post, that you " hear people talking" about these clients and those programs I was speaking of disappeared a "decade or more ago"... Well obviously not doing a Damm thing yourself, but relying on... Really I have no idea... But I did look it up... And whoa.. guess what I found.. programs that have been updated to support the most recent client patch update... Aaaaaaannnnnnd... A program announcement that a certain program will self update based on cc patches.... Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnd... Multiple forums on script writing.... Aaaaaaannnnnnd not a single independent 3rd party client.... But you know what I did find .. ooooh guess guess guess guess guess guess.... Programs and forums on how to modify the classic client... So back to my original point, and feel free to do any research to support your blind obediance... The Classic Client and the way it interacts with the servers ... Is the Genesis and the base of all major scripting occurring in this game... And if you are not going to spend some time yourself by reading through a few of the forums(I did) and educating yourself on how these different processes work, stop replying and live happily in your warm womb of ignorance...

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LMAO an adult, and I use that term loosely, has to cheat at a game is beyond pathetic and then turn around and try to justify it is laughable. This person should be voted the best role model of the century, I honestly pity your children and what you are teaching them.

swroberts

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO an adult, and I use that term loosely, has to cheat at a game is beyond pathetic and then turn around and try to justify it is laughable. This person should be voted the best role model of the century, I honestly pity your children and what you are teaching them.
I don't believe either of us was justifying, just a disagreement on the games scripting root cause ..

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
I don't know of anyone said this, I haven't read every post in this thread yet but I think he maybe thinking of Razor. You can do stuff in Razor that you can't in either EC or CC and some you probably shouldn't. I used it once to help me raise my cooking(too take one raw rib at a time to cook). ~I'm a good boy. ;)

The things he's talking about like ID #s and such you can do with Razor.