• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Script drama

Barbarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I observed a scripter at Yew pens a few days ago. They are there most days, following the same pattern, hiding for precisely the same amount of time, then appearing and killing/looting the same number of sheep insanely fast. They use a disguise kit but always have the same gear on (same resists etc). As usual, efforts to engage the scripter in discussion were ignored, killing the sheep was ignored.

Yew went VvV. I attacked the scripter, as I was under the impression that after the requisite period of time had passed everyone remaining in a VvV town was open to attack (silly me, it didnt happen and I attacked anyway and was guardwhacked).

I waited to flag green again to resurrect and watched as the scripter continued scripting. They carried on for a couple of minutes until the script suddenly stopped and they ran to my body and began looting. At this point I res'ed up and appeared, at which point they fled.

Who owns the "Metal Boxes and Things" vendor in UWSP town?

Because Ive just found a bag of my gear on it for sale, marked with my characters name.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello :) .. Thx Max to tag me... Sometimes i don't read all post :p ... I'm sorry to heard that Barbarian... That vendor isn't a guild vendor and was placed 1 month ago by a char called Lola... He/she asked me if was possible have a spot in our market to sell box and resources... I accepted because in our market noone sell those kind of boxes and there is always request for resouces... For the rest i don't know who is because the only thing i ask is don't kill, steal or harass people in town :)... Vendors owner, if they need, contact me by using bullettin board or dropping a book in mailbox... If that char and the owner are the scripter, kill it becuase i do the same me too when i found around miner or lumber scripter :)... Anyway i'll try to catch that char.
And barbarian if you need a suit call me and i'll try to help you :)

Sara D

Adventurer
Ive seen this person there also. There is also a miner in one of the smaller hidden spots named Silly Savage mining, The house is a small square home. Now when I gate in if I'm quiet they keep mining but as soon as I open my mouth to cast a spell the say "uh oh" and off to the house they go. Best to take 2 people there and attack before they can get to the house.

Barbarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello :) .. Thx Max to tag me... Sometimes i don't read all post :p ... I'm sorry to heard that Barbarian... That vendor isn't a guild vendor and was placed 1 month ago by a char called Lola... He/she asked me if was possible have a spot in our market to sell box and resources... I accepted because in our market noone sell those kind of boxes and there is always request for resouces... For the rest i don't know who is because the only thing i ask is don't kill, steal or harass people in town :)... Vendors owner, if they need, contact me by using bullettin board or dropping a book in mailbox... If that char and the owner are the scripter, kill it becuase i do the same me too when i found around miner or lumber scripter :)... Anyway i'll try to catch that char.
And barbarian if you need a suit call me and i'll try to help you :)
Thanks mate, I'm all good for suits but I appreciate it.

That spot is prime for scipters as you will probably know, due to it being in guard zone. I used to place a tamed sheep in there until they adapted their script to avoid killing it :D

There is no player called Lola on myuo either... disguise kit

Reactions: Map