• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Screenshots!!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
So sorry guys! On top of my catastrophic real life responsibilities I have also been sick. This has added disaster to my plans of playing online games. A little overdramatic? Maybe but seriously things have been hard and being sick hasn't helped.

To stave off any restlessness I have decided to upload some screenshots I had taken on those lucky days I did get to play. They may be a bit mixed up, some of them I didn't even realize I had. I hope you enjoy them anyway. (Sorry for any reruns)

Alessandria_picture001.png Alessandria_picture003.png Alessandria_picture004.png Alessandria_picture006.png Alessandria_picture007.png Alessandria_picture008.png Alessandria_picture014.png Honi_picture043.png Honi_picture046.png Honi_picture047.png

Last edited: