• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Screenshot Only Thread

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think he meant pink & jubei, rather than pink/jubei. I may use you to imbue in the future but no, I'm not using your account at all at the moment.

S

SUPRsalad

What has become of my old acct? My house? My stuff? Not that I'm real concerned or anything, just curiosity. . :popcorn:

V

Verbin Scorpio

heres some old school Scorpio pwnsauce

traitor had to die....

i didn't have names up but this was Old Man Winter.thats Mrs black talkin trash

EPIC 8hr fight 3 ways. Foo, Bury Alliance, FL. Man i fought here till i was 30 mins late for work........Good times. Notice ma boy Ooji not gettin to close to ole Scorp eh? just ****in with ya bro. Fun times......

LOL Pepsi. Worst mage to ever grace uo with his presence. And his FO_O boys just watched me roflcurbstomp this fool.

Kastle and Briden's fail attempt to kill me on my steps. How the hell did they let you scrubs in FL? Now i guess we all know why i left back then :p

don't even know this guy. according to my old tag for it, this is some FL scrub after i had formed Bury. Aparently he had talked **** about i wouldnt leave my house. Heh i was the only red there. We see how that turned out.........

Ahh and CD how can i forget these guys. Kick me from my buddy's house. See the remains of when people betray Bury and bann us from houses. Oh and did your guys really stay inside the house and watch me roflstomp 4 of you? lmao next time execute the gank correctly dont come in 1's and 2's.

And with this ill close and show ya where Bury Your Dead went and what we've been doing. Heres 1 of 7 SS we had to take to capture the ks spam on shadowbane.

All bs aside i enjoyed my 11 years on pac guys. wish i had more old school pre t2a and pre aos pics of me, purg, dracus, Nem, and Torq wreckin you fools but i lost them over the years. oh and whats crackin WORD? hit me up if your still around.