• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Screenie Comp

• Thread starter Shazzam Kabarr
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Shazzam Kabarr

Couple of things I'm confused about on the screenie comp : (yes i am easily confused)

Can we enter 3 times weekly, or 3 times over the entire course?

The prizes say boxed copy of the game plus 60 days free playtime for each weekly winner, then the first weekly winner is given 30 days free playtime only it seems? Or was that an extra 30 days added to the original prize? If so I bow down to the generosity of all concerned :)

ps, grats to mystic /cheers

M

Mystic Princess

Answer is not sure about the game time :) and how it all works, but I have a shini Collectors Addition comming to me sooooon wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ty for grats ;)

M

Mrxtion

I think from the way he worded it he is putting the additonal 30 days on top of the original award. Also afaik the collectors edition also had 30 days of free gametime in the box. So lots of free VG!

J

Jittan

Winners were hard to pick from these screenies - they are all fantastic!

We had multiple entries too, which is awesome! What this means is that we were able to sweeten the pot a bit as a way to say thank you to those who entered!

For this week's entries we have added 30 days of SOE Game Time to the 1st and 2nd Place winners....and those are:

1st Place - Mystic Princess for ScreenCap #4

2nd Place - Mrxtion for ScreenCap #6

For 3rd and 4th Place, we had a tough time choosing :p Because all of the entries were so good, what we've decided to do is award the rest of the entrants the 3rd Place prize package with an added 30 days SOE Game Time!

Winners can PM me here for info on claiming their prizes

Thanks again to all who entered!
Five (5) 3rd Place Winners will receive a signed Vanguard: Saga of Heroes Collectors Edition
So to, it looks like all 11 entrants are going to get a signed copy of the CE, along with an extra 30 days gametime on top of what they normally had. Which is great, except I have no idea how to actually get my copy. I dont know when Zig wanted us to PM him about winning, but I have a few times and haven't heard anything back from him.

Amnerys

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zig is a busy man but I promise he hasn't forgotten you guys! :) Plus we at SOE just got the prizes all to him (had to get those boxes signed) so I'm sure he's working on getting everything together.

Thanks for entering! :)

M

Mystic Princess

Wonder whos signing our boxie sets :D I want kissies to on mine please ;)

Can we use these box sets on our standing accounts? or can we switch arround the game time and statues to these? Statues will be good for the Guild House buffs. Wondering how they will intergrate with the exsisting game, or do we have to use them for second account?

I'm sooo excited :) It has to travel a long way though to get to me, should hand it to Moonlite for when she comes home for holls in the UK save the postage *laughs*

J

Jittan

So it's been over a month, anymore word on whats going on?

_zigzag_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My sincere apologies everyone...the Holidays brought havoc.

I'm working on updating the entry thread now, and winners...watch for a PM :)

M

Mystic Princess

Waits patiently for her giftie... mines the one with kisses on from Silius haha

M

Mystic Princess

Awww no box set and yummy free log-ins for Chrimbo then :(

I wanted it huged by Amnerys to ;) and a huge pink pair of lips from Silius as his dam fish whooped me in two seconds flat :p

M

Mrxtion

Any word on when the boxes will be shipped? Sorry if they have been already, I've been away from home for the past couple weeks but have not yet gotten a reply to my PM.

_zigzag_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The remaining prizes will be shipped the first of the week, and I'll verify shipment with a PM for sure. :)

M

Mystic Princess

The next one is draw but we have not received or heard from you for the first one yet :( was hoping to get it for Christmas but no pm's since we sent our names and addresses.. is all still ok with it?

N

nadeal

So whats going on with this now? It's been awhile since we heard anything.

J

Jittan

Again, this is very disappointing. Its been almost 4 months since the original contests, and I understand the holidays being busy, but Zig was here beginning of this month and said that they would start shipping out, but I still havent seen anything.

K

Kiminality

Zigzag is inconceivably busy, with a really full plate (and not with tasty, tasty food).
If I see him about, I'll give him a wee nudge.

J

Jittan

He has offered to me opening my box and PMing me the key, and my extra time. I'm not sure I want that. Last we talked, he was waiting on the OK to ship the stuff out from "corporate". So I don't know.

I don't Blame zig per say, but I think this whole thing is just giant mess and honestly I'm very disappointed in Stratics.

N

nadeal

Haha was talking to guild about this and they all agree. He took the boxes and is selling them on Ebay:lick:

_zigzag_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha was talking to guild about this and they all agree. He took the boxes and is selling them on Ebay:lick:
Not hardly.

I have them, and have been told by the founder of the network I'll be able to ship them soon.

If anyone wants the game Time they have won, please PM me here and I can at least get that to you right away.

My apologies to everyone for the delay.

M

Mystic Princess

Not hardly.

I have them, and have been told by the founder of the network I'll be able to ship them soon.

If anyone wants the game Time they have won, please PM me here and I can at least get that to you right away.

My apologies to everyone for the delay.
soon? you need the founder to ok a competion box set that was won soon? yes yes were all busy busy we appreciate that, but not that busy.