• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Screen shots of EC / mods

Trevor Peterson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
the more hotbars you guys have the more lag you will in game. I set all my macros in the macros tab except for 2 hotbars and it works well

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I get 40 - 80 fps in the default ui. 15 - 30 in Pinco's. I love Pinco's UI, and I probably would get higher fps with fewer hotbars, but the problem isn't entirely the number of hotbars I use.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You can assign hot keys right in the macro window. I prefer to do that. I find assigning hot keys to items on hot bars to be messy looking...

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can assign hot keys right in the macro window. I prefer to do that. I find assigning hot keys to items on hot bars to be messy looking...
Oh nice. I've never tried this! I just pull the spells out of my book to the hotbars then right click and assign a key.

I will try doing them from within the macro window when I get home tonight.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK I found it. Need to make a macro, add the spell then right click on it. I will give it a try and see if it lags less. I do normally have a load of hotbars maybe 10+

From your experience if you have the hot bars closed does that make things better as 50% of mine are closed.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't run Pinco's because it randomly destroys my UI. I am running 3440x1440 resolution on a 34" ultrawide monitor. I also use a Logitech G13 gamepad with custom profiles for each type of char I use.

UI Screenshot1.jpg

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Found some old screenshots.. why not share.. really enjoyed my old "lean ui" and working on it back when I played every day. Had some loot highlighting and lots of ui clutter removed. Apparently the pic is from testing T-Hunting changes on TC.

screenshot_005.png