• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scrapper's

G

I just made a few scrappers and wonder what I should sell them at. I do rares so this pricing is foreign to me.

Dragon Slayer Scrappers
and a
+11 Med, 15 lrc Scrappers

Any valid imput would be appreciated.

I

imported_Cysphruo

i bought an arachnid slayer scrappers from rose reds vendor a few days back for 750k, just resold it for 65mil

had he not bragged about getting a couple items from me a couple months back i would have returned it :/

I

imported_PizzaPimp

dragon slayer probably not worth much more than standard scrappers.

the med/lrc is worth a good bit i'd guess.

G

With greater dragons rolling around, I'd say it's worth a pretty penny.

G

Hi Elb, the closest one is on great lakes and is at an asking price of 75m, but has sat for some time. It might sell quickly at 50 or so.

And Slo, what an astounding buy! I never thought when I gave you my price estimate that it would have been purchased so cheaply. Amazing find, congrats.

M

MysticLlamaFTW

<blockquote><hr>

Hi Elb, the closest one is on great lakes and is at an asking price of 75m, but has sat for some time. It might sell quickly at 50 or so.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean someone is asking 75 mil for a scrapper similar to elb's 15 lrc and 11 skill bonus one? That seems a bit excessive..

So lemme ask. Why are the arachnid slayers so expensive? That slays spiders, if my English serves well?

G

They slay anything in the Arachnid group...i.e Spiders, Terathons,
Dread Spiders..etc. So the Book would be great at an Arachnid Champ Spawn.

G

I stuck it on my wife's vendor at her luna house.

Asking price is 35M. If is sells great. If you want it at a lower price, pm me.

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean someone is asking 75 mil for a scrapper similar to elb's 15 lrc and 11 skill bonus one? That seems a bit excessive..

So lemme ask. Why are the arachnid slayers so expensive? That slays spiders, if my English serves well?

[/ QUOTE ]

super slayer scrappers are just incredibly rare to make and the prices reflect it, ive seen them sell for as much as 150mil.

G

Aye, just swing on by 'Uber Gear 20 Arch' on Great Lakes at the North Gate inside Luna. Or 'Scrappers' to the NW of the south gate on Lake Superior for one @ 50m. Not that I would pay this much for one myself, of course, but they do sell occasionally..... and on this scale, the OP's book is priced extremely fairly.

M

MysticLlamaFTW

<blockquote><hr>

super slayer scrappers are just incredibly rare to make and the prices reflect it, ive seen them sell for as much as 150mil.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I get that. But what I don't understand is the practicality of this purchase. Why spend 75 or 150 or whathaveyou mills to slay spiders on a mage?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I get that. But what I don't understand is the practicality of this purchase. Why spend 75 or 150 or whathaveyou mills to slay spiders on a mage?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because it makes doing arachnid spawns that much easier. Thus meaning they can make more $$$ in less time. I used to PvP hardcore. I still do from time to time. When I buy something for PvP it is either an insane peice I cannot do w/o or a peice that I will use to make me more money. That book would be the later.

On a personal not. I would not buy any of them unless demon or repond. Too damn expensive and I dont need an extra 25% SSI.

M

MysticLlamaFTW

I was under the impression that slayer spellbooks only enhanced the damage done by direct damage mage spells. Am I wrong?

G

Undead Slayer Scrapper's are also incredibly valuable. Probably the most desired Scrapper's there is for a PvP Mage, due to the fact that people in Wraith Form/Lich Form/Vampire Form take 25% more damage from Undead Slayer Weps and Spellbooks, which doesn't count towards the DI/SDI Cap. Great for killing Wraith Form Necro/Mage Spawners at Champs or killing Vamp Form Warriors.