• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

School is back in Session!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
[justify]School is back in session! And while we all have fun killing mobs and fighting over loot, there are some of us that have to be in school during the day.

So what I want you to do, is show me your "dorm room". That's right. You're in school and need a room of your own to crash and study in! So what does yours look like?[/justify]
  • [justify]You MUST incorporate the following into your "room"; An area to study (some kind of desk to start) and an area to crash (a bed) and an area to have fun (Might be watching fish in the tank, perhaps you have a cat with some toys and a kitty tree? Your imagination is the limit!!).[/justify]
  • [justify]please, no 3rd party programs to aid in this venture.[/justify]
  • [justify]please, no non official servers are to be used to make this either![/justify]
  • [justify]please, be creative, your imagination is the limit.. with the help of photoshop or any other program that may assist in making this a reality.[/justify]
  • [justify]only OFFICIAL UO graphics to be used.[/justify]
  • [justify]a person can enter as many times as they wish, but can only receive ONE placement and prize (if they place).[/justify]
  • [justify]only the person entering the contest can win. So if you partner for something be advised.

Other than that, go wild with your imagination! (Use RL experience if you can. How was your room decorated? Etc) And ALL submissions must be in no later than the 29th of September, 2017 at 11:59pm EST at which point any entries beyond the cut off, will be disqualified.

Staff are allowed to enter but CANNOT place in the event.

Prizes are
    1st Place (2000 Sovereigns) -

2nd Place (1000 Sovereigns) -

3rd Place (500 Sovereigns) -
    [/justify]

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Here is mine...
My brief time spent at the Academy of Great Minds where I trained to become a Veterinarian.

The first assignment my teacher gave me was to take care of a cat for a week.
However, I was also studying mechanical engineering and was tasked with building a robot.
So I decided to merge the two projects into one grand venture.... It did not go well...

upload_2017-9-23_17-7-46.png

Status
Not open for further replies.