• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Schedule of events for today!

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
3pm cst:

1) Meet at the public hub. We will all go together to Danis Darkstar (my thief)'s Haunted training House. There will be orange boxes and crates all over the house, for the taking.

2) From there, we will go to St. Dismas' house. I do not know where that is yet to know if we can get there from the hub.

3) From there we will got see tjalle's shop, if he can make it.

If there are any more houses or shops to be added, let me know here or in game.

Next: JasmineSP's Treasure Hunting. She is located at the Brit crossroads, but I beleive transporation will be provided. Details below.

Next: Screenshot Scavenger Hunt. We will meet at my Ice Island house and I will give teams a list of places and/activities to be screenshoted. All screenshots must be full screen and include the bottom bar showing the date and time. You may edited out your other programs running if you wish. The first person to post your pics in the forums will win a prize. A second prize will go to whoever has the pic with the most chickens/chicken lizard/battle chickens present. You may split up the list, coordinate in chat, vent or whatever.

Next: Chik'n Likin's! There will be a prize for thr over all winner and a prize for who is voted the best named fighter of the day. If we want, after that we can do team fights or team races for fun.

If I have left anything out, or you have something to add, or you want to donate to the prize pool, please let me know!!

JasmineSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's no way of knowing how many will attend the treasure hunt, but it's possible that those attending may get more than one chest. They'll already be dug up, so why waste them. After looting the chest, use your hunt runebook to return for another chest (if any are left). I'll continue the hunt until I'm out of chests and the "newbie" bags. There are 25 chests and another 11 "newbie" bags (max lockdown for my house), I expect it'll take about 45 mins and I'm estimating 2 per attendee. But, who knows. It's possible that a few chests may be lost to decay :(, if your chest isn't there, just use the runebook to return for another one.

Luka, I left a rune at the Umbra bank, I'll check on it every hour or so.

JasmineSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ooops, almost forgot...

If you can't gate to your chest and back, I'll gate you in and send a return gate every 5 mins or so, just run through when you're finished.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Trick or treat house is now open! Go to the Public HUb by Umbra and enter the Boondocks portal. There are trick and treats in the orange boxes. Good Luck! The boxes will remain until they are all taken or decayed.

Treasure HUnting will start shortly!

JasmineSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had to call in some help, DZ (TDO) luv ya!

All 25 chest are up on schedule and ready for the taking right now at the Brit crossroads.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
some folks who had expressed an interest in coming had to split so going to push back the time to 5pm cst. If there is still no interest then, I will cancel.

The Boondocks haunted house is still open if anyone wants to go thru it for tricks and treats. There is a teleporter at the public hub.

JasmineSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So far NEW is cleaning up and I or Kirara scared away a random bypasser, oops.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
At 5pm cst I will post the list for the Screenshot Scavenger Hunt. The first person to post thier pics in the forums will win. The screenshots must be full screen and include the time and date on the bottom bar.

JasmineSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW, Hugi insists that his chickens aren't bait, they're the "cream of the crop". The four of them look more like the crumbs at the bottom of a $10 KFC bucket to me, but we'll see. There must be a better cock out there... somewhere.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ahahahah i gots money on these chicas, and its funny you mentioned the kitchen truthfully nobody beats hugi in the kitchen!

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
List of Screenshots!

orc fort, malas
a classic house
tsuki wolf and kitsune in same shot
Grizelda the Hag
treefellow
brigand camp
Shard of the Dead

When you have all the screenshots, post them on this thread for a Halloween prize.

JasmineSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
damn, I was busy finishing the last treasure chests, but you beat me by a mile, good job!