• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

scavenger agent items

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Is there a way for the items that are picked up by the scavenger agent to go into a certain bag in my backpack instead of just the main part of the pack?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im not in game to check but im sure it allows you to set a container.

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Also, when I hit the Esc key, a macro fires that is set to the F12 key. The macro recalls me to my house, this is very annoying because I use the Esc key quit a bit to close gumps and cancel cursor targeting a lot. :(

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a way for the items that are picked up by the scavenger agent to go into a certain bag in my backpack instead of just the main part of the pack?
I just had a look. All you need to do is click the "set default container" and target a bag inside your backpack and any item on the scavenger list will go into it.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, when I hit the Esc key, a macro fires that is set to the F12 key. The macro recalls me to my house, this is very annoying because I use the Esc key quit a bit to close gumps and cancel cursor targeting a lot. :(
Make sure there is nothing else set to the escape key. Click the "input" tab under the user settings menu.

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Oh yea, how do you transfer a profile from one character to another? I now have the perfect set up on this other character and don't want to take the time or remember exactly what I did to get it that way. LoL

Slightly old question, hopefully answering after 3 months isn't too necro.

To copy a profile go to your documents\ea games\ultima online stygian abyss\user data\account name goes here\shard name here\ folder
Any time you log out of uo, it will update a file in that folder named after your character name. If you have one char that is set up perfect, you can either copy that file and overwrite the file named after the char so that you duplicate the profile, or copy and paste the contents from one into the other file (overwriting the contents of the new character)

You can do some really interesting things by editing those files but i'm not sure if its technically allowed. But duplicating a profile should be fine.

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Slightly old question, hopefully answering after 3 months isn't too necro.

To copy a profile go to your documents\ea games\ultima online stygian abyss\user data\account name goes here\shard name here\ folder
Any time you log out of uo, it will update a file in that folder named after your character name. If you have one char that is set up perfect, you can either copy that file and overwrite the file named after the char so that you duplicate the profile, or copy and paste the contents from one into the other file (overwriting the contents of the new character)

You can do some really interesting things by editing those files but i'm not sure if its technically allowed. But duplicating a profile should be fine.
Yep, I figured it out a couple months ago, but thanks anyway. :)