• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scammers

G

I realize scammers are bad. I agree scammers are bad. Most scammers probably get what's coming to them when something bad happens to them. Stratics has never allowed the naming of names or chars. You can name the name of the vendor and where it's located. The reasoning behind this is it's a personal attack on someone. We cannot verify the accusation nor do we have to. I'm not saying everyone is lying about this scam it's just these are the rules of the road. I know most of you won't agree with this and I apologize. This policy has been like this since before I became a mod 4 years ago.

G

I have an idea. Let's say there is a scammer by the name of Duckbill. Can we say D*&%#ill is a scammer? Or can we use an anagram? Bull **** is a scammer? LOL

G

UUUUUUUUUUUUHNNNNNNNNNNNNN UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNN NAAAAAA NAAAAAA NAAAAAAA NAAAAAAA!!!!

Dark One

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO stratics gms are as bad as UO Gms are.. they are worthless.. you cant even worn people about scammer and hacks.. pathitic

K

Kurgan

Looks like another UOSS account going down the tube here..
Good job...
+1 for you....

G

Well you're right in the fact that I disagree with not naming and shaming scammers.
I guess we'll just have to do with naming and shaming the vendor said item is on. At least it's some kind of warning to the masses.

How many Napa players actually read this forum though?

G

Not sure why or where the subject of scammers came up, but just to warn the public, theres a vendor in luna claiming to be selling a valorite runic hammer. It's just a smithing hammer made from valorite ingots, hope no one falls for this and loses 22mill. Peace.

G

And.......................... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL AAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLWAAAAAAAAAAYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEE YOOOOOO UUOUOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Im waiting on 2 phone calls.. 1 from my bank telling me i got my loan.. and 2 from a guy holding a harley for me to tell me he hasnt sold it yet...... so... im a lil mentaly unstable at moment.....

F

five oclock

As for scammers I think they are lower than thiefs....Much lower...but then again the rules of stratics and UO etc etc ...hey at least we can post the vendors name and then let the word of mouth tell us the char name in game..

Hey I read these boards too :p

G

<blockquote><hr>

And.......................... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL AAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLWAAAAAAAAAAYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEE YOOOOOO UUOUOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Im waiting on 2 phone calls.. 1 from my bank telling me i got my loan.. and 2 from a guy holding a harley for me to tell me he hasnt sold it yet...... so... im a lil mentaly unstable at moment.....

[/ QUOTE ]Well, did you get your Harley?

G

So I tried to be nice. I guess I'm going to have to ban people now. How hard is it to follow the rules?

G

*Cuddles with Xenon* tell me daddy... when did people lose the minds?

F

five oclock

<blockquote><hr>

*Cuddles with Xenon* tell me daddy... when did people lose the minds?

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm when we started playing UO :p

I

imported_Vision

It all comes down to this... there is no reality. Whatever we believe IS reality and it can change at any moment if we all believe something different. If someone calls another person a scammer on stratics, even if the accused person is innocent, and everyone believes it, then it becomes REALITY. The person becomes a scammer because everyone believes in it.

Gosh you people are so dumb. Not everyone can have xenonthemage's perception.

&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3

I

imported_kalzaketh

ooooooh, what type of harley?I now live in the homeland of harley goodluck hope you grab it.