• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SCAM oaks/harry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WooWoo

5 scam on... doing oaks right now... according to cop this is their prime time so we gonna finish this oaks then do the harry...

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Correction Woo Woo, 5 SCAM plus trammel TI killing the spawn and all for yas = around 12 to 14 people, ALL TI on Tamers with Dragons. Well we killed you all TI tamers included and finished off your Oakes with 8 people, waiting on the Harry.

Thanks for the fight dudes :D

W

WooWoo

where in the hell did you get 12 people? lol.. there was 3 TI and 2 Scam lol u are blind sir... after the oaks we had no one to kill the harry but we got the skull so we'll prolly do one soon... not tonight though its 1 am and 4 am for the east coast scam.... lol 12 people?

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
where in the hell did you get 12 people? lol.. there was 3 TI and 2 Scam lol u are blind sir... after the oaks we had no one to kill the harry but we got the skull so we'll prolly do one soon... not tonight though its 1 am and 4 am for the east coast scam.... lol 12 people?
ROFLMAO! TI = Veskara, Lu Blue, Tyzone, Ethan, Fella Zek (these are the bars i had up not to mention the ones i didn't)

SCAM = Winnie the Poo, Juicy, Mystic Avenger, Renegade, Barq (Not including the hiders)

Dragons present in the SCAM and TI collaboration = 7 which includes 2 x Scam tamers.

10 Bars on my screen not including those invising and hiding. Your math leaves something to be desired Mr Woo :dunce:

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL with your guys performance at Oakes I highly doubt you would dare do one this morning, tomorrow you say? excellent!

W

WooWoo

who are you? lol some other no-name cop member? i dun see cop posting any schedualed harrys or oaks?... and i wouldn't say anything about numbers whoever you are lol cuz i can see in your vent how many people you had there lol...

W

WooWoo

winnie the pooh and barq is the same person and juicey and renegade is the same person... lu bu and Mystic are the same person... 2 of the TI left before the champ was even up... so by the time you guys even showed up we had 5 names there and 3 dragons that were on the champ the whole time

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
winnie the pooh and barq is the same person and juicey and renegade is the same person... lu bu and Mystic are the same person... 2 of the TI left before the champ was even up... so by the time you guys even showed up we had 5 names there and 3 dragons that were on the champ the whole time
Well then they must be the most talented duel clienters I have ever beheld, because they were all on my screen at the same time running about and fighting. Good one. :thumbsup:

W

WooWoo

hahaha wow your dumb cuz winnie the pooh and barqs are on the same account.. which is me... same with mystic and lu bu lol if you have all these bars lit up on the same screen y don't u show the proof of that lol? cuz if you can show that i can have 2 characters on the same screen from the same account then i wanna know how i did that? lol....

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woo Woo Woo Woo Woo. Lets use logic here shall we?

You are doing Oakes, half the numbers you have are raiding and successfully, both sides go down and people need to be rezzed up. We rez and come back, your strategy is...get rid of half your people even though you guys just got hammered and are about to receive the final blow, but continue to try and kill Lord Oakes. See why this doesn't make sense? especially for people who claim COP is trash, to lose to half your numbers in an Oakes raid is unforgivable, why would you make the decision to get rid of half of your people? FACT is you didn't get rid of them, they all rezzed and came back to hit the Champ and we killed them all including you guys. Please enough with twisting the facts. Must we play ping pong back and fourth? If you were losing at a Harry you would tell half your people to leave and continue to try and kill the harry? COME ON PULL THE OTHER ONE!

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hahaha wow your dumb cuz winnie the pooh and barqs are on the same account.. which is me... same with mystic and lu bu lol if you have all these bars lit up on the same screen y don't u show the proof of that lol? cuz if you can show that i can have 2 characters on the same screen from the same account then i wanna know how i did that? lol....

I want to know how you did that too :D
After some of the pics I've viewed from C/O Scam, who knows eh :D

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NO WAY, TheUsualSuspect is Miho the STEALTH archer? Hes the WORST stealth archer in cops line-up and hes here talking smack in ALL these threads...HAHAHAHA see you in the game and ill bring my necro so I can understand the OooOooO. No wonder he didnt want anyone to know who his in game character is.
Now that is what I call trolling. I've killed you several times Skull dont' be angry, it seems after you lost miserably in the tournament to just about everyone your bitterness has eaten away at your insides. Calm down take a good break and remember, I will always be there to shoot you off your mount with ease. Love me or hate me, you won't run past me without either A: dying or B: running screaming guards at half life.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SIGHS Man... I always miss the fun...

Anyway... 1 Question...

WHO HAS THE OAKS SKULL ?

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SIGHS Man... I always miss the fun...

Anyway... 1 Question...

WHO HAS THE OAKS SKULL ?
Who cares we killed you all with half the numbers and now you guys are crying and trying to make out you didn't have twice the numbers. Typical SCAM LOL.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isn't a PvP thread so I took my comment there.... Much safer... lol

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TheUsualSuspect Said:

Did you just make a few typo's Suspect? I think so.. here don't worry I Fixxed it for ya...

TheUsualSuspect Meant to Say:

ROFLMAO! you need a huggles? Thing is this thread says 'oakes/harry' we want our free harry damn it! Woo Woo said he wouldn't do it until they had like 20 extra people who are really just 3 people.

S

Skullcollector

Now that is what I call trolling. I've killed you several times Skull dont' be angry, it seems after you lost miserably in the tournament to just about everyone your bitterness has eaten away at your insides. Calm down take a good break and remember, I will always be there to shoot you off your mount with ease. Love me or hate me, you won't run past me without either A: dying or B: running screaming guards at half life.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ILL KILL YOU ON MY TAILOR...HAHAHAHAHA Im not angry and im not bitter and you have NEVER killed me solo and if you think you can ill take that challange mage or archer. :)

This thread will be locked once the mods wake up. Should keep it in the pvp thread and no rules would have been broke.

T

TrustMeInc

The point is regardless of the numbers you say you had 5 people which we all know is BS. They fact remain we whooped you even after many post saying 5 SCAM can take out 20 COP. I guess you all can sleep well know you where owned by 5 cop to your so say 5 scam. As far as seeing who is in our vent we have it blocked you can only see the numbers at top. You ever hear of an AFK channel?

Also I would like to point out COP has taken 2 Harrowers from SCAM before and SCAM has taken 0 from us. Even with everyone helping on the shard you all still take a beating. I think you better ally more people. Funny how you say COPs recruiting all I see is SCAM recruiting everyone is against COP funny to see you all sucking up to Casper & Cloud Spouge III and many many more keep recruiting SCAM once again proven tonight SCAM does need help recruiting TI PAS etc. The leet of the leet for ya there roflmao! Better see if Thrax will join you next. lol

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skull i don't think you can kill a 3 legged llama at half life, i've seen you, you are horrid!. Please dude my stomach is aching :stretcher:
I have to admit Skull. I target Miho a lot too, cause he's such a noob. He pays ZERO attention to his surroundings. Half the time he doesn't even know you're attacking him till hes dead. haha

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to admit Skull. I target Miho a lot too, cause he's such a noob. He pays ZERO attention to his surroundings. Half the time he doesn't even know you're attacking him till hes dead. haha
Vhinn i never see you at all, and when i do you are either dead or running away from your compadres as they wither away dead or dying. Nubs like you should stick to doing Tokuno spawns :danceb:

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 scam on... doing oaks right now... according to cop this is their prime time so we gonna finish this oaks then do the harry...
Let me translate this for everyone.

5 SCAM on.... (translation) 5 SCAM and 6 TI with Dragons on.

According to COP this is their prime time so we gonn finish this oaks then do the harry.... (translation) Damn we got PWNED along with our trammy helpers TI, we won't be doing a Harry, foiled again! why if it wasn't for those nosey kids.... i know! lets make out it was only like 2 of us and the rest was COP's imagination !? (replies from SCAM and TI) "yeah! lets pretend we weren't there and there was like 20 COP and they all imagined everything!:coco:

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The point is regardless of the numbers you say you had 5 people which we all know is BS. They fact remain we whooped you even after many post saying 5 SCAM can take out 20 COP. I guess you all can sleep well know you where owned by 5 cop to your so say 5 scam. As far as seeing who is in our vent we have it blocked you can only see the numbers at top. You ever hear of an AFK channel?

Also I would like to point out COP has taken 2 Harrowers from SCAM before and SCAM has taken 0 from us. Even with everyone helping on the shard you all still take a beating. I think you better ally more people. Funny how you say COPs recruiting all I see is SCAM recruiting everyone is against COP funny to see you all sucking up to Casper & Cloud Spouge III and many many more keep recruiting SCAM once again proven tonight SCAM does need help recruiting TI PAS etc. The leet of the leet for ya there roflmao! Better see if Thrax will join you next. lol
Oh man TMI isn't that the truth. Reason and clean logic tends to be amiss in the minds of some. To tote yourself as a L33T guild you really NEED trammy guilds or you simply won't survive. I mean we took your Despise Harry the PAS flunkies were doing for you whilst you supposedly 'defended', that was a walk in the park. Is there ANYTHING you guys can produce without the help of ANY other guilds? 5 SCAM should be able to beat down 10 COP no problems, why do you need every guild on Sonoma to help ya's? Just doesn't add up. All this trash talking just doesn't add up at the end of the day. I know it makes you guys angry but hey it really is just a game.

However in defense of pvp propaganda and **** talking we behave no differently to what militaries preach and expect their 'soldiers' to behave. It's no fun 'loving the enemy' how could you ever get anything done? So for those stratics moderators and do gooders who believe this is immature, maybe you owe all that immaturity to grand patriarchal establishments like the Military who without propaganda and demonizing of the enemy wouldn't get anywhere in their sometimes fruitless and controversial campaigns. So before you start going off giving infractions points to everyone that dares post, spare a little thought about the institutions some of you support.

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ILL KILL YOU ON MY TAILOR...HAHAHAHAHA Im not angry and im not bitter and you have NEVER killed me solo and if you think you can ill take that challange mage or archer. :)

This thread will be locked once the mods wake up. Should keep it in the pvp thread and no rules would have been broke.
Someone knows the drill.

Status
Not open for further replies.