• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SCAM AT FARMS!

W

WooWoo

SCAMS gonna do some team fights at the farms cuz we are that bored lol... everyone is welcome

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man.... I keep reading this and showing up outside the COP house but where is everyone???? I Need'a FARMA some COPPA!

A

Archon007

SCAMS gonna do some team fights at the farms cuz we are that bored lol... everyone is welcome
Everyone is welcome to get ganked. So, I get asked to go to farms and duel and I say last 3 times I went to farms to duel Scam I got ganked. They tell me oh farms is a safe place we don't do that anymore.

So, I go to farms and hang out for a bit not flagging or anything so i can escape, 4 scam members duel and the one team wins. I figure cool I'll rez one of them well, sure enough as soon as I flaged criminal to rez their guy they cast fields and try and block me in to gank me because I was on an archer. Fortunately I had TP scrolls and got out.

Nice safe we don't gank anymore at farms.

H

harrypotted III

Everyone is welcome to get ganked. So, I get asked to go to farms and duel and I say last 3 times I went to farms to duel Scam I got ganked. They tell me oh farms is a safe place we don't do that anymore.

So, I go to farms and hang out for a bit not flagging or anything so i can escape, 4 scam members duel and the one team wins. I figure cool I'll rez one of them well, sure enough as soon as I flaged criminal to rez their guy they cast fields and try and block me in to gank me because I was on an archer. Fortunately I had TP scrolls and got out.

Nice safe we don't gank anymore at farms.
wHICH 4 scam was it. I'll take care of it right now

T

ThraximusZog

Sir you are not allowed to use a guilds name on the message boards even if its your own!

(at least that's what the fat old women tell me)

Ban him! he is a Blashpmer! :p