• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Scalis Drops

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just back after a two-year break, on Atlantic. I'm seeing Enchanted Coral Bracelet on Vendor Search for 20M (and up) and Seahorse Statuette for 125M. Are these Scalis drops (of which I have several) actually selling for anywhere near those prices?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sure seems high to me, but I haven't kept up on prices for two years :) I remember when the one-tile soul forge was selling for 100M, and that was a lot more rare than these drops

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's the issue with the newer vendors people just put a item up set the price then when all the cheaper ones sold theres are the the only ones and then others start to put the items up right below that guys.

lets run a test buy all of the cheapest vendor item on all shards and mark it at 100mil and see if they sell lol