• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons SC no -1 MW-15 mace one handed

King Don Juan

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

Putting this item for sale, please place your bids in here
upload_2014-11-22_20-47-48.png

Item is on Europa

Thanks!

King Don Juan

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry somehow I missed this one, top bid 100m ill let the auction continue for another 24h!

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
hes been here longer than you, stop trolling
Tradehall ADMIN, please look into if i am trolling this Dangerous dude. BY looking at his posts and bids and seeking seller's feedback.
He's purely pushing prices and trolling genuine buyers.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
ya w/e man you got a lot of enemies on here, i have just you so far, looks like i'm doing pretty good
the fat troll is my only, but since you bid so many items on which you couldnt purchase and complete, i look down on you. a man's honor is important. if you dont got any in a game, of which items costs like the price of a burger, i dont know how you make it in life. obviously, you word and honor worth less than a burger, and you might do anything for a quarter pounder.

michael dangerous

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
the fat troll is my only, but since you bid so many items on which you couldnt purchase and complete, i look down on you. a man's honor is important. if you dont got any in a game, of which items costs like the price of a burger, i dont know how you make it in life. obviously, you word and honor worth less than a burger, and you might do anything for a quarter pounder.
Can you stop harassing me? its making me not want to come here anymore