• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[SBM] Surrounded By Morons - PvX

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for adding your guild and I got you updated on the main list in the forums here and on the portal.

R

Robvenom

14 days 13 hours until release.

The SBM Gaming home in Guild Wars 2 will be Sea of Sorrows.

Head on over to SBM Gaming and see if we are the community for you.

R

Robvenom

Dont miss out on your chance to join an awesome gaming community. Be apart of something that you can belong to for many years to come.
No rules, No Elitists, No arrogant players, No holier than thou attitudes.
Just a fun, friendly gaming environment.

SBM Gaming

R

Robvenom

Are you still looking for a guild for launch? SBM Gaming is a friendly, active community. All types of players and gamers are welcome. SBM Gaming

R

Robvenom

We are US/Aus based. But we are open to members from anywhere. Due to different jobs/commitments etc we have people on nearly all hours. Head on over to SBM Gaming for more info or to chat to me.

On that note, last minute recruiting for the much anticipated launch. Get in now before launch or you may have to wait for your application to be reviewed, I will be busy this weekend! ;)

R

Robvenom

Did you fall in love with the game like us? Do you want to enhance your Guild Wars 2 experience by joining and fun, friendly and relaxed community? Then head on over to SBM Gaming and check us out.
SBM Gaming
You play, your way!